TUF 27

I've been dropping some expert knowledge on you rooks lately and you're all better for it but no need to thank me. Just wanna confirm that I'm giving the green light on Adesanya. Make no mistake, this guy is a very special talent and the future of the division.

As I said before, Tavares is a solid competitor who I've done business with recently. However this is not a good fight for Tavares and he's clearly outmatched. The UFC are all in with Adesanaya and they are feeding him Tavares.

Don't be surprised when this fight ends in a highlight reel KO after minutes of domination, Adesanaya wins via too much sauce

And hey rooks, I just wanted to say that its me and you vs the book, not me an you vs eachother, fair enough?

Gang Gang

Ok Levels with yet another account, last time when you were wrong you suddenly disappeared

Ok Levels with yet another account, last time when you were wrong you suddenly disappeared

Ha forgot about Levels. Man MMA Gambling Expert has run through a few names hasn't he?

Looks like the consensus is on Honchak over Modaffari.

Sup everyone!

Haven't followed TUF at all for a few seasons now. What are the biggest plays of the thread?

Thanks in advance.

Looks like the consensus is on Honchak over Modaffari.

Yeah cap her -200 at least. Already choked Roxanne out once (granted 7 years ago) and has honestly faced much better competition lately imo. I have 1.5u on Barb.

Sup everyone!

Haven't followed TUF at all for a few seasons now. What are the biggest plays of the thread?

Thanks in advance.
Tavares, piechota, Pena are the biggest plays around here I think. Most of us got dog odds on Pie, Pena was pretty playable at less than -275 imo (could take a stab at his itd prop of you're feeling froggy) and Tavares at dog odds is a pretty good play against a mostly unproven against top mma competition man in Stylebender.

These seem to be the consensus around anyway.

Tavares, piechota, Pena are the biggest plays around here I think. Most of us got dog odds on Pie, Pena was pretty playable at less than -275 imo (could take a stab at his itd prop of you're feeling froggy) and Tavares at dog odds is a pretty good play against a mostly unproven against top mma competition man in Stylebender.

These seem to be the consensus around anyway.
Thanks. My only play for this card is Tavares at +140. I'll put small plays on the ones you mentioned for some action, thanks.

I have max bet Mike Trizano. The odds here should be flipped at minimum. Really think this is one of the best lines ever don’t understand how this line has played out this far.

Didn't hit BFO for whatever reason but the Diamond/Mitchell line is out. Opened Diamond -145, now -155

Well done, becoming a name in the MMA world. Love your Caceres/Bravo breakdown and see it the same way. Initially I had 4u on Caceres but after finding out it's a small cage I went down to 2

thanks man... i am actually a professional writer it's the worst job in the world - but using my skill to write fight breakdowns is infinitely more fulfilling.

i figure the more breakdowns i write for external sites, the more traffic for mine and then eventually the golden grail: full-time internet income.

i'm also 2u on caceres, would be deeper with a big cage.

EDIT* Omg I posted this in the wrong thread lol. Fuck, sorry dudes.

Last edited:
brad-tavares-israel-adesanya-the-ultimate-fighter-27-finale-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

mike-trizano-joe-giannetti-the-ultimate-fighter-27-finale-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

jay-cucciniello-brad-katona-the-ultimate-fighter-27-finale-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

alex-caceres-martin-bravo-the-ultimate-fighter-27-finale-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

roxanne-modafferi-barb-honchak-the-ultimate-fighter-27-finale-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

alessio-di-chirico-julian-marquez-the-ultimate-fighter-27-finale-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

montana-de-la-rosa-rachael-ostovich-the-ultimate-fighter-27-finale-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

luis-pena-richie-smullen-the-ultimate-fighter-27-finale-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

john-gunther-allan-zuniga-the-ultimate-fighter-27-finale-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

tyler-diamond-bryce-mitchell-the-ultimate-fighter-27-finale-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

matt-bessette-steven-peterson-the-ultimate-fighter-27-finale-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

gerald-meerschaert-oskar-piechota-the-ultimate-fighter-27-finale-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

Back