Khalil Rountree: "Gokhan Saki has never been hit by anyone like me"

lol someone should say this guy Gokhan competed at k1 HW division for a very long time

maxresdefault.jpg

If he was smart, he wouldn’t even contemplate standing with Saki. They both lack obvious ground skills, but still think Khalil would be best off trying to get him down. Granted this is MMA, but Saki is still light years above Khalil in the striking department and I don’t even like the guy...
EYPbVq.gif

He is right you know, if you think about it twice.

Performance of the night guaranteed for Saki.

That might be true.

Maybe he really is the worst fighter Saki has ever faced.

I love when fighters like Mr. Rountree which biggest accomplishment is being a former fat guy is talking down on a legend like Saki, just STFU and pay respect to a legend you damn fool.

I'm in favour of letting Overeem juice back up to Ubereem levels, breaking Rountree's arm and then letting Alistair bang on him for a while

Out of his fucking mind

"Gokhan Saki has never been hit by anyone like me"
laughter.gif

hope saki wins, rountree is a piece of shit

It's confirmed then. The bell rings and Roundtree shoots an immediate power double.

Roundtree is a one round cardio machine, he hits hard too. But he needs to know there's levels to this and he's gonna find out come fight night..

If he was smart, he wouldn’t even contemplate standing with Saki. They both lack obvious ground skills, but still think Khalil would be best off trying to get him down. Granted this is MMA, but Saki is still light years above Khalil in the striking department and I don’t even like the guy...
EYPbVq.gif
Saki almost got finished his last fight. Roundtree is going to be fine standing with him

Back