TUF 27

Fuck I like Israel I'm afraid I bet with my heart & not my mind.

I parlayed him & Piechota.. what's the threads consensus on adesanya v tavares?

think alot of folks are on the opposite of your play my good man

Come get this plus money boys my bankroll is going to take a big hit if Trizano loses but I can't justify not going huge watching both of them

Anyone not on Trizano hasn't watched Giannettis pre TUF fights. However I am a bit concerned he's made major improvements in the house, he's only 23 and has been training under world class coaches. He looked much improved vs Zuniga, but I can't tell how much of that is just because Zuniga is trash.

Anyone not on Trizano hasn't watched Giannettis pre TUF fights. However I am a bit concerned he's made major improvements in the house, he's only 23 and has been training under world class coaches. He looked much improved vs Zuniga, but I can't tell how much of that is just because Zuniga is trash.
Zuniga is terrible.

Only way Joe wins this is catching Trizano is a submission when Trizano shoots. I really think Trizano is the better fighter in every single area. Trizano also trains with TSK (Shane Burgos, Julio Arce, Jimmie Rivera and a bunch of other guys that come there) That guy is battle tested and is 100% a UFC caliber fighter. I am honestly not sure that Giannetti is.

Zuniga is terrible.

Only way Joe wins this is catching Trizano is a submission when Trizano shoots. I really think Trizano is the better fighter in every single area. Trizano also trains with TSK (Shane Burgos, Julio Arce, Jimmie Rivera and a bunch of other guys that come there) That guy is battle tested and is 100% a UFC caliber fighter. I am honestly not sure that Giannetti is.

Yeah Trizano got his Tiger Schulmann black belt 4 years ago, kids legit

Most people are on Tavares as an underdog (around +160).

Cashed in my Marquez bet that I had placed at 1.78 and instead went big on Marquez - Chirico Under 2.5 @1.96

If Marquez wins he'll probably win in the 1st or maybe 2nd round anyway and now I've better odds and still cash if Chirico wins inside 2.5. Really love this bet and pretty confident it will hit.

I'm on Marquez but also u2.0 but at worse odds than your u2.5. Sigh...

What’s the stat on guys missing weight and winning the fight? Pretty high I think. Julian Marquez missed by 4 pounds, was already a big middleweight with a lot of power..

I’m parlaying Julian Marquez+Piechota @ +1.35

What’s the stat on guys missing weight and winning the fight? Pretty high I think. Julian Marquez missed by 4 pounds, was already a big middleweight with a lot of power..

I’m parlaying Julian Marquez+Piechota @ +1.35

Only two to lose after missing weight this year are Molly McCann and Romero

Yeah and while McCann looked like hot garbage, Yoel prob should have had a draw vs the best MW in the world.

Julian Marquez has so many flaws. He is good as an underdog, but he was -340 favorite against Stewart and almost lost.

Ya I remember Yoel missing and barely barely lost that fight after knocking Robert all over the octagon.. still gives me a little confidence boost in the favorite Julian Marquez

Come get this plus money boys my bankroll is going to take a big hit if Trizano loses but I can't justify not going huge watching both of them

im with you here think Giannetti is being overrated becourse he got the two quick finishes on tuf.. taking Trizano ITD too at crazy odds (+510) first time Giannetti is facing a legit opponent would not be surprised if he folds

im with you here think Giannetti is being overrated becourse he got the two quick finishes on tuf.. taking Trizano ITD too at crazy odds (+510) first time Giannetti is facing a legit opponent would not be surprised if he folds
I have a ton on Trizano and am also on his ITD line at +520 that’s crazy odds as you mentioned.

A shame that Meerschaert vs Piechota is buried in the prelims.

Hemminger and Kalikis both picked Caceras because of "experience" and that's it.

Bravo tko'd Puelles, that means he likely hits harder than Felipe Silva, gonna be interested to see how he looks at 145 after getting starched.

Bravo tko'd Puelles, that means he likely hits harder than Felipe Silva

Dude, no... Looked like a bit of a quit job, but he did take a liver shot and I think the Mexico city elevation played a part.

I am on quite a few dogs Trizano, Ostovich, Mitchell, and Meerschaert

Thats a good bet, Im betting Israel too.

Back