Khalil Rountree: "Gokhan Saki has never been hit by anyone like me"

This is just a Sad comment from a guy that gets tired in one round......

Roundtree is a one round cardio machine, he hits hard too. But he needs to know there's levels to this and he's gonna find out come fight night..

Just to play devils advocate saki gassed in the first round of his last fight too lol

Sounds like Rountree is a Sherdogger...who is still not allowed to make threads

maxresdefault.jpg

and thats steroid prime reem !

I wouldn’t be surprised to see Khalil finish Saki in the 1st.

Am I the only one who thinks Rountree has a chance?
It's MMA. Cro cop got head kicked by a fat BJJ guy. Anything could happen. If Roundtree, dirty boxes and grapples Saki he could pull an upset.

It's MMA. Cro cop got head kicked by a fat BJJ guy. Anything could happen. If Roundtree, dirty boxes and grapples Saki he could pull an upset.
I'm not even coming from the "It's MMA anything can happen" mentality. Like I think he has a legit shot at making it happen.

He might be right, but not in the good way that he wants us to think.

Saki almost got finished his last fight. Roundtree is going to be fine standing with him
i don't know if he'd be fine, but i think he could make it a fight. in K-1, Roundtree has no chance, but in MMA, he's only 1 punch away from victory.

He didn't almost get finished. Go rewatch the fight. He was tired for sure but not close to being finished. He was rolling with every kick and punch perfectly. Nothing was landing clean. And even being tired he still knocked the guy clean out.

tumblr_owpqzbJNJJ1udfb8oo2_500.gif
Just a general PSA - most guys who are knocked clean out down break their fall with their arms and keep their head off the ground.

Saki looked fucking awful in that fight.

You can be a fan and still show some impartiality - it's allowed. I expect, and hope, that Saki can beat a fighter of Khalil's caliber, but I wouldn't go dumping my life savings on the fight.

Many K1 guys have had a notoriously tough time adjusting to MMA. Leko was KO'd by a fucking Judoka in Nakamura, Spong looked like shit against Angel DeAnda (a guy that was one punched by Irvin), Schilling has had a rather tumultuous MMA career, etc.

lol Saki fought UBEREEM, with a broken arm and was piecing him up for a while

Rountree going for dumbest comment of the year award

Just to play devils advocate saki gassed in the first round of his last fight too lol
I honestly don’t know much about Gaki other than he’s supposed to be a pretty legit striker. I’ll be tuning in regardless, even if it turns out to be like Dada10,000,000,000 vs Kimbo

On one hand i believe Saki has never been hit by anybody named Khalil before this fight

On the other is possible this statement will stands right after this fight too

Back