The Official Fifa World Cup thread v13: Three Lions Edition

How many goals does Harry Kane score against Sweden?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuuuck, Brazil was the much better team, but wasted so many easy goals. Quite frustrating. Belgium has many holes, France will probably be champion.

I WANT THE ELITE DARK FLESH MPABBE TO MASTICATE. I NEED THE JUICES.

Neymar you had a shit WC and you're not that good. Fuck off pussy.

All south American teams have gone home.

Too weak to compete with Europe now.

LUKAKU MUST BE TASTED. BEAUTIFUL TIGHT FLESH, NICE AND THICK. THE ESSENCE SHALL FLOW.

I think by this point we can all agree on one thing boys.....

IT'S COMING HOME!!!

It’s irrlevant what the player claims. And you know it. VAR examines it and determines the foul.

And he had a hand on the shoulder. That hand should not be there. Against the rules

It's a light brush, football is a contact sport. Not a penalty in my book.

Well, you were the one saying they didn't have what it takes to beat Brazil a few days ago...

Oh, i'm so happy i'm wrong. You've been wrong this whole world cup and i've called it pretty accurately, this being a misstep in my predictions is not an issue at all, I couldn't be happier, well, unless Belgium bottled this somehow (Which they almost did) because that would just be too funny.
Look at you, another casual bitch coming back with hindsight revisionist crying like anyone gives a shit lmao

France probably favourites, but I can see Croatia exposing them.

France handling Uruguay that way was for sure impressive but it was without Cavani.
Neither team, France or Belgium are known for their defense, but both have excellent keepers (Courtois is better but Lloris isn't a chump) so we could see a 5-4 game. Watching Hazard battle Kante will be worth price of admission.

France handling Uruguay that way was for sure impressive but it was without Cavani.
Neither team, France or Belgium are known for their defense, but both have excellent keepers (Courtois is better but Lloris isn't a chump) so we could see a 5-4 game. Watching Hazard battle Kante will be worth price of admission.

I’ll buy that for a dollar.

It's a light brush, football is a contact sport. Not a penalty in my book.

Finger in the eye of a guy going for a header. Clear penalty. How can you justify that. VAR should have called it.

What a game! And what a World Cup! Almost sad that the "world" part is over and it's just Europe settling things among themselves now. Brazil looked great in the second half and I've regained some of my respect for them. They only have themselves to blame for not taking one of two great chances near the end.

Belgium are emerging as a battle tested side after this game and the scare against Japan. They've shown they can both come back and hang on to win. The match with France should be a corker. France have great players at most positions but don't quite look like a team yet for my money - Belgium have the attacking trident of Neptune himself but sometimes look weak in the middle of the park. Real 50-50 game.

I can’t like this post enough times.

same here. His whiny ass is the worst flopper in the game, he is so frustrating to watch. If he would play tough more and not hit the ground when the wind blows, he would score more goals. Ronaldo dives but he knows when to stay tough and try to score, same w Messi, Griezmann, Suarez, etc.. But Neymar just automatically flops.

Cavani would have done fuck all for Uruguay, can we stop this please? They played weak teams, yes, Portugal included. Cavani is a bully when Uruguay are better and a ghost when they're inferior. They were inferior. And France didn't even put their foot on the pedal.

Lloris is not an excellent keeper and Belgium just got torched for 2 goals by Japan. Both teams are known for having a strong midfield. France has more options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back