The Official Fifa World Cup thread v13: Three Lions Edition

How many goals does Harry Kane score against Sweden?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually making a lot of money this world cup, thanks. I didn't say that Courtois wasn't an excellent keeper. In fact I said otherwise the other day. I only singled out Lloris. I'm sorry you can't read, you must make a lot...doing whatever you do.

So you didn't specifically mention Japan scoring two goals in reference to keepers?

WRONG you fucking pretentious cunt. The ball had not crossed the end line when Kompany made contact.
I can't stand Neymar, I hate his style of play.

reading thru this thread, the most shit analysis comes from you.
So the ball has to cross the end line to be unplayable? How about when it was a yard away from his feet after he kicked it in the opposite direction of the field of play?

I am pretentious. And a cunt. You're just an idiot tho

I sincerely doubt that. Your post count in here is way too high for you to have anything like the kind of martial arts experience I do. Your typing fingers are probably the only muscles left in your body by now.
lmao @ post count =/= training. That's just how superior I am to you.
It doesn't take everyone 5 minutes to type 2 sentences. Dumbass.

So the ball has to cross the end line to be unplayable? How about when it was a yard away from his feet after he kicked it in the opposite direction of the field of play?

I am pretentious. And a cunt. You're just an idiot tho

So you know more than every single analysis that specifically pointed out the ball was still in play when the contact was made? I'm glad it wasn't called, fuck Brazil, but I could see how that could have been called a penalty. That's why I said probably, not definitively.

Still to lazy to change my kit, but fuck yea belgium @Übermacht

giphy.gif

So you know more than every single analysis that specifically pointed out the ball was still in play when the contact was made? I'm glad it wasn't called, fuck Brazil, but I could see how that could have been called a penalty. That's why I said probably, not definitively.
It was on the field, that doesn't mean it was a playable ball for Jesus, who kicked it out. It wasn't a pen. That's why it wasn't awarded.

I like England’s chances against Sweden and Russian or Croatia.
France air Belgium will be tough :/

I like England’s chances against Sweden and Russian or Croatia.
France air Belgium will be tough :/
I really hope i'm wrong (this is where some casual queer comes in to screenshot), but I think Croatia's midfield carves you lot up.

lmao @ post count =/= training. That's just how superior I am to you.
It doesn't take everyone 5 minutes to type 2 sentences. Dumbass.

Weeell, hyper agression + high post count tends to = basement dwelling manlet on here. Anyway, I don't give a shit. The WC is superb and there are more coming up tomorrow. See you all then.

Weeell, hyper agression + high post count tends to = basement dwelling manlet on here. Anyway, I don't give a shit. The WC is superb and there are more coming up tomorrow. See you all then.
I'm a ground-level dwelling manlet and i will beat the shit out out of you.
Have a shit night's sleep

No, it was INCIDENTAL. If I stick my hand in your eye with purpose, it's a red card. If you jump into my hand and your eye touches my finger it is not a penalty.
You sound like an idiot every time you post about football because you don't know what you're talking about. You can leave and no one will miss your terrible representation of things that happened only in your imagination. Australia sucks and Cahill was washed up 3 years ago

Lol why are you so bitter? You always were a weirdo. It must be hell inside your head. I actually played soccer at a high level for quite some time. You sound estrogenic.

Obstructing the eyes of the final player is a foul, deliberate or not.

It was poor officiating.

If England get past Sweden, and that’s hardly a gimme, we ain’t beating Croatia who are far better than us, or Russia, who will murder our squad with nerve agents if we win.

I'm a ground-level dwelling manlet and i will beat the shit out out of you.
Have a shit night's sleep

I'm 6'2'' and have got that black belt. See ya in yer nightmares (or, alternatively, in the England-Sweden thread coming up tomorrow).

If England get past Sweden, and that’s hardly a gimme, we ain’t beating Croatia who are far better than us, or Russia, who will murder our squad with nerve agents if we win.
Croatia vs England is a 50-50 game, depends who can get momentum

Croatia are good, but not sure they’re great. Massif struggles v Denmark ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back