Games that deserve a comeback/sequel

No question: Alien Isolation

32bae318e18a87635789df63ab3b735929500988.jpg

Further adventures of the cast of Final Fantasy 7 & 8.

The World Ends with You and another fight night game. Still shocked to this day TWEWY never got a sequel.

This.

The classic Splinter Cell forumula updated for a modern release is exactly what we need.

As for my #1 wish list, is a damn Star Wars action-RPG.

Imagine Jedi Accademy's gameplay, but with KOTOR's RPG mechanics, and Mass Effect's world-building & branching storylines.

If Anthem is a success, and EA gives Bioware the go-ahead to make a Star Wars with full creative freedom - it could be what EA & Bioware need to deliver to be fully back in the good graces of gamers.

But if microtransactions are in Anthem, the game flops, and EA shuts down Bioware.... holy fuck... I will fully support Islamic Terrorists suicide bombing EA headquarters into oblivion.
I have no purchased an EA game ever since they moved their PC titles to Origin and will not buy a game from the platform. So EA can die in a fire and let their IPs get purchased by publishers and studios that aren't giant cunts.

The Myth series needs to come back. Those games were so well made that you felt satisfaction in not getting murdered during a mission.

One of the GOAT defense missions ever
2394158-myth_iii_sons_of_myrgard.png

Sleeping Dogs

This is Turrican 2. I think it's l;ike Metroid.
Anyone played Metroid and can tell if it's the same ?

The Myth series needs to come back. Those games were so well made that you felt satisfaction in not getting murdered during a mission.
I never did play those games because I wouldn't appreciate them when they came out. My Dad played all of them and really enjoyed them though. Hopefully if they make a new one, they don't have another version of the worst game bug EVER.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myth_II:_Soulblighter#Uninstall_bug

Let's get a new "Police Quest". I could go for an awesome Serial killer/detective game.

Last edited:
Back