Well since I'd be dead..
.my head wouldn't be hurting anymore <Y2JSmirk>
People get holes drilled in their head all the time and they dont die
For a man of science you sure dont got much faith in it

NJPW tickets are selling below face value on Stub Hub

0fd97b3173cef1e100bd998b53206257.gif

People get holes drilled in their head all the time and they dont die
For a man of science you sure dont got much faith in it
You believe in God. ....but does he believe in you?

Thought it was great. The Ant Man movies have it right, don't take yourself too seriously, have a relatable story, fight the bad guys.

Well, you are so...

Antman sucks, Bat!

<mma4> Good for Hendo

"Can't buy me love" was always the most bullshit song I ever heard.
When someone with a cinderblock for a head can scam a hottie like that... Money can definitely buy you love.

The Wasteland Observer's reporting that Cody Rhodes is no longer bleach blonde.

Thought it was great. The Ant Man movies have it right, don't take yourself too seriously, have a relatable story, fight the bad guys.

Well, you are so...
In my opinion Ant-Man wasn't the best Marvel film, because it didn't do anything new or special but I enjoyed what it did do and that was enough for me. Unfortunately I can't see the new one as it doesn't come out here into August 3rd.

In my opinion Ant-Man wasn't the best Marvel film, because it didn't do anything new or special but I enjoyed what it did do and that was enough for me. Unfortunately I can't see the new one as it doesn't come out here into August 3rd.
Where do you live?

From the looks of things, it looks like Enzo was actually telling the truth about not knowing about the rape allegation until it was made public.

Where do you live?
The UK. Usually we get films a couple days earlier than you guys but they've delayed a load of films this summer because they knew they'd lose out on money by clashing with the World Cup. Most people would rather spend their money getting drunk and drugged up while watching the football instead of taking their family to see a movie.

The UK. Usually we get films a couple days earlier than you guys but they've delayed a load of films this summer because they knew they'd lose out on money by clashing with the World Cup. Most people would rather spend their money getting drunk and drugged up while watching the football instead of taking their family to see a movie.
Ahh I see.

From the looks of things, it looks like Enzo was actually telling the truth about not knowing about the rape allegation until it was made public.
Has there been any more details released then or is this just old news you've read? I kinda always assumed he didn't know until the tweet was made because his lawyer put it out there and the police never corrected him in the court case.

Best thing about that is, even when you're wrong....no one can remind you of it.
Best thing about it is living forever in the everloving arms of the Almighty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back