Not open for further replies.
DC shot on Jon Jones.

"No cheaters included."

BLACK ON BLACK CRIME! @RollSonnenRoll

064d8522601ef09fc136d3e02c038c22.jpg

You ever see someone get raped?

hqdefault.jpg
No but one time I was playing cards and I had a view of the upstairs showers
I saw the biggest, baddest, buffest, roughest, toughest, meanest 300 lbs of pure muscle and beat the fuck outta you black dude go into a shower stall and like a minute later the resident fruit fairy flamer slowly and inconspicuously walked over there and slipped into the same shower stall
I understand prison rape, its about power and control, but deez :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:z was just being gay for fun and shit

f2d20817dd724b4367cdacd24f441889.jpg

I saw the biggest, baddest, buffest, roughest, toughest, meanest 300 lbs of pure muscle and beat the fuck outta you black dude go into a shower stall and like a minute later the resident fruit fairy flamer slowly and inconspicuously walked over there and slipped into the same shower stall
I understand prison rape, its about power and control, but deez :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:z was just being gay for fun and shit

<KingstonFrown>

I bet the black guy creampied him.

Wtf is this legit? The account is verified so I dunno.

<KingstonFrown>

I bet the black guy creampied him.

These two post were less gay than arguing about Sasha being hot or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back