Social San Francisco gets 16000 complaints about public defecation in a week

Scheme

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
(WARNING: pictures of feces in the following link) https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018...ran-sees-over-16000-feces-complaints-one-week
(no pictures version) https://torontosun.com/news/world/holy-crap-friscos-16000-stool-fecal-fiasco

San Francisco’s fecal fiasco has the city in deep doo doo.

A website logging Baghdad by the Bay’s turd tornado has racked up 16,000 complaints in the last week.

As The Toronto Sun reported on Thursday, San Francisco is getting hammered with a slew of black eyes. A $40-million convention cancelled because attendees were scared.

Armies of the homeless and drug-addicted have turned the once beautiful city into a toilet.

Now, sf311.org allows residents to ask for maintenance from the city government. It has received a whopping 16,015 complaints with the keyword “feces” in the last seven days.

Most refer to piles of poo scattered about in Paris for the politically correct now honeycombed with homeless encampments.

Users are encouraged to geotag and take pictures.

One wrote: 
“Observed homeless people shooting up at 5pm on Monday, July 2nd. Lots of feces and garbage in the area. Please clean up area and see if homeless individuals need services.”

In addition, a local TV station reported that someone left “a big bag of poo” packed with about 20 lbs. of crap on a city sidewalk.

Another wrote: “Strong smell of feces on post on block between cedar and post. There must be a ton of it somewhere nearby.”

The transit union has made the city’s fecal fest a safety issue.

“Feces and urine and feminine products and all kinds of things on the ground; needles, syringes – you know they use buckets, five-gallon buckets for toilets, and it gets really disgusting,” said Steve Crouch, Director of Public Employees.

Disgusting. San Francisco is literally becoming the shithole capital of the Western world in front of our very eyes, with buckets/bags of feces left on the streets and needles and syringes. It's sad that the city is so poorly run, especially given the amount of affluence in the area.

Also it seems that more and more big events are getting canceled or moved because people feel that the area is not safe anymore.

I think all their buttholes are so loose, poop is just falling out.

It's a liberals paradise. Poop dirty needles and AIDS.

alien_spoils.gif

JWoa76C.gif

Homeless are shitbombing San Francisco!!!!

I’m reading this thread while taking a public shit.

I don't give a shit.

And it couldn't have been more fitting that this shitty situation is occuring in Nancy Pelosi's home district.

Hey SanFran liberals, take your tollerance, stuff all of it in your mouth, and suck on that shit.

Well that's shitty.

Literal shit hole.
Know what the difference is between a liberal shithole like San Fran and a conservative shit hole like Oklahoma?

Bout half a million dollars in average property value.

Know what the difference is between a liberal shithole like San Fran and a conservative shit hole like Oklahoma?

Oklahoma is a lot nicer than San Fran with lower crime and less poop all over so it is much better value.

He doesn't live in Oklahoma though.

Overpriced shithole.

I think all their buttholes are so loose, poop is just falling out.
Nah in San Fran most of their buttholes are so tight they could swallow a lump of coal and shit out a diamond. Except for the guy dudes, I'm sure there's less resistance down there, because reasons.

Back