Social San Francisco gets 16000 complaints about public defecation in a week

(WARNING: pictures of feces in the following link) https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018...ran-sees-over-16000-feces-complaints-one-week
(no pictures version) https://torontosun.com/news/world/holy-crap-friscos-16000-stool-fecal-fiasco

Disgusting. San Francisco is literally becoming the shithole capital of the Western world in front of our very eyes, with buckets/bags of feces left on the streets and needles and syringes. It's sad that the city is so poorly run, especially given the amount of affluence in the area.

Also it seems that more and more big events are getting canceled or moved because people feel that the area is not safe anymore.

Based on referring to San Francisvo as Baghdad by the Bay I'm going to assume that this if not a reliable, fact checked source and is instead fake news.

Based on referring to San Francisvo as Baghdad by the Bay I'm going to assume that this if not a reliable, fact checked source and is instead fake news.
Go to this site, a site by the city to file complaints online: https://sf311.org/recent-requests

Type in feces in the search bar.

You can see the complaints, 16K at this point. The complaints section has been up for a week.

42982092-b29f-4efa-8f76-1f9a7cab75cf.jpg

Is public pooping on the streets of San Fran how Dirty Harry got his name?

is that why the property values are so high in OK? schools?
I guess you could rent a $4k studio in shithole San Fran or buy a 4 bedroom with 2 acres in the outskirts of a place like San Antonio for $200k. I choose the peace, quiet and freedom over bums and shit.

Know what the difference is between a liberal shithole like San Fran and a conservative shit hole like Oklahoma?

Bout half a million dollars in average property value.

Well sure and while I know you are making this point unintentionally, income inequality has been a huge factor in turning San Fran into a shithole. And that income inequality is a direct result of liberal policies that have hurt the middle class.

Last edited:
Has there been a serious drop in quality of the Mexican food in the Mission District? Pity. Was always great when I used to visit. :(

I went to school in SF. In downtown, yes, it's disgusting.

I've personally witnessed dudes taking a piss. The funny thing is that I've never seen a dude taking a shit, only two different women. I've also seen a homeless guy with his pants down and penis showing, a woman naked, and a dude flashing his asshole, and a other unsavory things.

Keep in mind, this is in the downtown area where the building are beautiful, right by the ocean.

What movie is it?

Alien: Covenant

It's a great movie and that was a gorgeous scene.

And I'm pretty sure that someone there in authority is passive-aggressively defending it. They just can't come to grips with the reality that the far left utopia will never happen and the policies that lead there do more harm than good. Part of the problem is that the elite who support this nonsense is mostly shielded from the consequences of their ideas and policies.

I went to school in SF. In downtown, yes, it's disgusting.

I've personally witnessed dudes taking a piss. The funny thing is that I've never seen a dude taking a shit, only two different women. I've also seen a homeless guy with his pants down and penis showing, a woman naked, and a dude flashing his asshole, and a other unsavory things.

Keep in mind, this is in the downtown area where the building are beautiful, right by the ocean.

Alien: Covenant

It's a great movie and that was a gorgeous scene.
its been 15 years since I was in San Francisco, as a tourist i liked the place, but tenderloin was an eye opener for sure.

Back