General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - March, 2018

Anyone here has some good or bad experiences with Matchbook? Do you like it as a Exchange and how is it compared to the Betfair Exchange for example?

It's excellent. More liquidity for MMA and it's cheaper.

It's excellent. More liquidity for MMA and it's cheaper.
Awesome!

I just registered and it looks really good to and the liquidity and commission is great indeed.

EDIT:
I just made a offer and I though it would take a long time because it was at great odds for me and within 10 minutes its matched. Woow I never knew there was this much Liquidity here :)

Awesome!

I just registered and it looks really good to and the liquidity and commission is great indeed.

EDIT:
I just made a offer and I though it would take a long time because it was at great odds for me and within 10 minutes its matched. Woow I never knew there was this much Liquidity here :)

Been using it years now. Most liquidity is there fight day can get tens of thousands down.

Volkan @ 3.5 on Unibet against Gustafsson, that's a great line. Gustafsson has not looked good his last two fights, and coming off an injury. Volkan is nice and flowy. Been training hard, featured in a few Anatomy of a fighter-videos on youtube.

Last edited:
Volkan @ 3.5 on Unibet against Gustafsson, that's a great line. Gustafsson has not looked good his last two fights, and coming off an injury. Volkan is nice and flowy. Been training hard, featured in a few Anatomy of a fighter-videos on youtube.
The line is where it should be. Volkan is a meme, go watch the OSP and DC fights and see what happens if he doesn't get a fluke win. Gus completely outclassed Glover in his last fight, how can you say he didn't look good lol?
Gus will fuck him up.

The line is where it should be. Volkan is a meme, go watch the OSP and DC fights and see what happens if he doesn't get a fluke win. Gus completely outclassed Glover in his last fight, how can you say he didn't look good lol?
Gus will fuck him up.
Gustafsson ran a marathon inside the cage and eye-poked Texieira for the W. In the fight before that he got outstruck by Blachowicz, but got the win with some sloppy gnp.

Swanson +360 seems kinda nuts? he had a really disapointing performence in his last fight but come on Moicano aint that good to be to be favored that much..JW been on a huge downswing lately so Swanson switching camps to train with Ludwig and TJ ect will do him good i think

Last edited:
still -200 at william hill - although i believe they don't allow online betting for american customers.
Isn't those bets just live to last december this year? I read that Brock won't be ready untill January

Gustafsson ran a marathon inside the cage and eye-poked Texieira for the W. In the fight before that he got outstruck by Blachowicz, but got the win with some sloppy gnp.

I agree that the running isn't a good look for anyone, other than that I have no idea how you could call his performance in that fight bad. Regarding the Blachowicz fight Jan is pretty underrated as a striker, and the fight wasn't close.

I'm not playing Gus at current odds though. And Volkans death touch cost me dearly when he applied it to Jimi and Misha...

Mousasi only -223 v Rory. What am I missing here? Size matters, Rory wont touch Moose

One Lines

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-07-10 at 12.01.10 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-07-10 at 12.01.10 PM.png
    103.8 KB · Views: 9
Izzy adesanya is listed at 28 but facebook says he turned 32 today

He was born in nigeria where birth certificates are normally faked. What are the odds he really is 32 and forgot to put his fake bday on facebook?

TUF 28 Heavy Hitters premieres Wednesday, August 29th, 2018 on FS1. They obviously passed on some experienced female featherweights who tried out like Cindy Dandois who could likely beat many if not most of these girls despite her rudimentary striking. Maybe they wanted younger gals or someone who hadn't already been in the UFC already.

FEMALE FEATHERWEIGHTS
Leah Letson | 25 | 4-1 | Milwaukee, WI
Larissa Pacheco | 23 | 11-2 | Belem, Brazil
Marciea Allen | 36 | 7-2 | Wood Dale, IL
Pannie Kianzad | 26 | 9-3 | Copenhagen, Denmark
Bea Malecki | 26 | 2-0 | Stockholm, Sweden
Julija Stoliarenko | 25 | 4-2-1 | Kaunas, Lithuania
Katharina Lehner | 28 | 7-1 | Cologne, Germany
Macy Chiasson | 26 | 2-0 | New Orleans, LA

MALE HEAVYWEIGHTS
Ben Sosoli | 28 | 6-2 | Melbourne, Australia
Maurice Greene | 31 | 5-2 | St. Cloud, MN
Michel Batista | 34 | 4-0 | Miami, FL
Juan Francisco Espino Diepa | 37 | 8-1 | Las Palmas, Spain
Justin Frazier | 28 | 10-2 | Cave City, AR
Anderson Da Silva | 31 | 3-0-1 | Sao Paulo, Brazil
Przemyslaw Mysiala | 35 | 22-9-1 | Maidenhead, England
Josh Parisian | 28 | 7-2 | Brighton, MI

TUF 28 Heavy Hitters premieres Wednesday, August 29th, 2018 on FS1. They obviously passed on some experienced female featherweights who tried out like Cindy Dandois who could likely beat many if not most of these girls despite her rudimentary striking. Maybe they wanted younger gals or someone who hadn't already been in the UFC already.

FEMALE FEATHERWEIGHTS
Leah Letson | 25 | 4-1 | Milwaukee, WI
Larissa Pacheco | 23 | 11-2 | Belem, Brazil
Marciea Allen | 36 | 7-2 | Wood Dale, IL
Pannie Kianzad | 26 | 9-3 | Copenhagen, Denmark
Bea Malecki | 26 | 2-0 | Stockholm, Sweden
Julija Stoliarenko | 25 | 4-2-1 | Kaunas, Lithuania
Katharina Lehner | 28 | 7-1 | Cologne, Germany
Macy Chiasson | 26 | 2-0 | New Orleans, LA

MALE HEAVYWEIGHTS
Ben Sosoli | 28 | 6-2 | Melbourne, Australia
Maurice Greene | 31 | 5-2 | St. Cloud, MN
Michel Batista | 34 | 4-0 | Miami, FL
Juan Francisco Espino Diepa | 37 | 8-1 | Las Palmas, Spain
Justin Frazier | 28 | 10-2 | Cave City, AR
Anderson Da Silva | 31 | 3-0-1 | Sao Paulo, Brazil
Przemyslaw Mysiala | 35 | 22-9-1 | Maidenhead, England
Josh Parisian | 28 | 7-2 | Brighton, MI

Letson might be one to watch. Not super experienced, but KO'd Elizabeth Phillips. She trains at Pura Vida (Zak Ottow's gym) in Milwaukee. Just got done with a military deployment in May I think.

That said, I know absolutely jack shit about any of the other girls.

Back