Social San Francisco gets 16000 complaints about public defecation in a week

I a lot of homos are into scat.

Eatdapoopoo1.jpg

Overpressure, opining.
I don't know that sixteen thousand people in any town would know who to direct the complaints towards. Sixteen thousand people saw other people shitting in public in a week?
San Francisco has one of the highest populations of homeless. Do you think they all other going to Starbucks to poop?

Overpressure, opining.
I don't know that sixteen thousand people in any town would know who to direct the complaints towards. Sixteen thousand people saw other people shitting in public in a week?
Could be 16,000 people have seen enough shit recently to voice their complaints in one week. Maybe a few people started complaining about it like a month ago and once word got round, others decided to complain as well.

Could be a massive 5chan troll job. I really don't fucking know!
<{1-10}>

Could be 16,000 people have seen enough shit recently to voice their complaints in one week. Maybe a few people started complaining about it like a month ago and once word got round, others decided to complain as well.

Could be a massive 5chan troll job. I really don't fucking know!
<{1-10}>
I sort of want to call California and complain about their shitty cities now.

Overpressure, opining.

That number seems rather low considering this is San Francisco we are talking about. What a smug shithole.

I'm only a little smug though

Whatever the city, 16,000 people sets off my skepticism.
Thats less than 3 times the number of homeless. Would you complain if you walked out of your apartment building to a pile of shit smeared down the wall? I would grow tired of it, but thats just me.

Thats less than 3 times the number of homeless. Would you complain if you walked out of your apartment building to a pile of shit smeared down the wall? I would grow tired of it, but thats just me.
Nah, I couldn't give sixteen thousand shits about something like that. It wouldn't be first on my list, or even number two.

Could you imagine walking your child to the park and having to avoid piles of shit and dirty needles. No thanks.
Certain parts of North Philly are like that but a whole city as I was told is absurd.

Nah, I couldn't give sixteen thousand shits about something like that. It wouldn't be first on my list, or even number two.
I appreciate the pun but-
<DontBelieve1>

I don't believe you if you say you have no issue with people using your hometown as a toilet.

I appreciate the pun but-
<DontBelieve1>

I don't believe you if you say you have no issue with people using your hometown as a toilet.
Look, you're getting poopy about this. This is clearly a shartisan issue that shouldn't be forced, but come naturally.
Maybe all San Franciscans need a case of Huggies each, or maybe it Depends

Yet another reason to skip San Francisco

As a member of the middle class, yes, liberal policies have been bad for me and my employer, especially ACA. There's less and less incentive every year for a middle class worker to get up and go to work everyday, when you live pretty much like unemployed welfare cheats.

Then people like you laugh at me because I am glad to see an extra 20 bucks in my check.
I don’t laugh at you because you appreciate an extra twenty bucks... I laugh at you because you don’t see that healthcare costs have risen 300% in the last 25 years and university tuition has risen 600% in the last 30 while wages have stayed flat.

These are the real reasons the middle class is eroding. But you want to hang it all on Obamacare instead of supporting policies like universal Medicaid that would actually address the source of the problem.

Back