WILDER OFFERS JOSHUA 50 MILLION

This may be my most pedantic post ever in my life, but Wilder is not a contender for Joshua as he holds another title and thus cannot be ranked in the same orgs that Joshua holds belts with.

Its a scratch that needed itching, you're welcome PUO3
I dont agree with that, and I dont think many boxing fans do honestly. We all know that this many belts means fuck all and that there is usually one guy head and shoulders above the rest of the title holders.

I respect AJ taking challenges. Its just not charity to do so. Its what Champions do.

First of all... An amateur fight is no where near the same as a professional bout. Hence my criticisms of the hype around Ortiz.
Second of all...
That's not true, Wilder had 35 amateur fights 30-5
Joshua had 40-3
Thats an eight amateur fight difference compared to a twenty professional bout difference.

But ye, if how long and more importantly 'how' you did it, is arbitrary to you then we are gonna stick on disagreement there... Not that having a difference of opinion is a bad thing, it's what keeps thought moving forward, I just disagree.

From my point of view, for example...
Beating Klitchko for the IBF belt and being the first to beat him means a lot lot more than beating a guy who won it after the champ got stripped, fought for a vacant title then the guy who was beating you up for several rounds blew his knee out.

See, don't get me wrong, I know AJ has big flaws, huuuuge flaws in fact and has also fought some weak opponents in glorified ways - the above mentioned situation vs Martin, Splizka was the way better fighter out of the two and Wilder dealt with him - and Wilder has done some good.
I just feel that putting them on a level footing, is unjust as one has proven himself in a much more glorified way whereas the other has and is continuing to fight miss matched fighters.
Brezeale and potentially Martin is literally a joke at this stage of their careers and I would call the exact same bshit if it was Joshua.
Ive never seen or heard one single person say that Wilder’s resume is as proven as AJ’s. Not once.

“Level footing” of who may win in a fight is not the same as “level footing” with their resumes.

AJ is ahead there by a good margin.

Ive never seen or heard one single person say that Wilder’s resume is as proven as AJ’s. Not once.

“Level footing” of who may win in a fight is not the same as “level footing” with their resumes.

AJ is ahead there by a good margin.
Hmmm, another way to moot around the same initial question from four pages ago lol....
You really really don't have an answer, do you?
It would prob be easier to just hold your hand up at this point.

You never answered at all, you deflected by posting a gif and a vid of Splizka fight then started discrediting Splizka....
Not once have you clarified any reasoning behind you're opinion of Ortiz lol.
You keep deflecting and hiding, calling 'trolling' cos you can't answer any questions despite the person you were talking to, answering every one of yours lol.
If you had given a founded reason behind your opinion then I'd have put it all to bed tbh as everyone is entitled to an opinion whether it's agreed with or not.
But when you project your opinion from some form of peddlestool then can't back it up in anyway than to keep running round the houses, it would in fact come across as you being the troll.... All be it with the nose stuck to the forehead.

In a way, yes.
There are slight differences....
Povetkin is a mandatory whereas Ortiz wasn't the mandatory.
Povetkin was also asked to step aside for a fight with wilder before it went on too long wheras Stivern who was the mandatory was paid to step aside so Ortiz could fight.
Also, Povetkin is a huge question mark for two reasons - one cos of the ped use or rather catch and two cos of his defeat against price being unimpressive....
Price landed a few good blows of his own and has a pathetic chin.

This again, is something I already said yet you're hiding behind the same previous trolling comments you already said.

Wanna keep deflecting, running and repeating or actually converse like a human and answer quite direct questions?
Or you waiting for someone else to pipe up with a defence of Ortiz so you can mimic their comments?

Hmmm :s
Ive answered your idiotic question about 5 times now. Ortiz is ranked by beating a ranked fighter, Jennings, who was ranked partyly by beating the guy you hold in high regards, Szpilka You know, the guy that never fought Martin.

I dont think too highly of the Thompson/Scott wins, but given the landscape of the division and lack of depth on resumes theyre relevant.

Ive answered your idiotic question about 5 times now. Ortiz is ranked by beating a ranked fighter, Jennings, who was ranked partyly by beating the guy you hold in high regards., Szpilka You know, the guy that never fought Martin.
Haha, as predicted, piggy backing....
You know, the way you didn't notice for four pages but jumped on someone else's comment... Much like your boxing knowledge.
Ouch, feel free to use this post as a mirror and sort your hair out.

Sooooo, your answer as to why you hold Ortiz in such a high standard is cos he beat Jennings.
Thats what you're now finally saying and what you're standing by?
Is this really a definitive explanation to your opinion?
Congratulations, it only took you a whole day to finally come up with some form of explanation... All be it of terrible reasoning.

Youre impressed by Szpilka right?

I thought this was a pretty clear indicator of what I was saying.

I guess my “lack of boxing knowledge” and pointing out your blatantly obvious trolling of bullshit fights that never happened wasnt clear enough for you either.

I dont agree with that, and I dont think many boxing fans do honestly. We all know that this many belts means fuck all and that there is usually one guy head and shoulders above the rest of the title holders.

I respect AJ taking challenges. Its just not charity to do so. Its what Champions do.

Its not something you can disagree with, Wilder is not ranked as a contendor for any of the belts Joshua holds, its actually factual as he holds the WBC title, so is not not a ranked a contendor in any of the WBA, IBF and WBO rankings.

And as i said, it is pendatic, but your are just plain wrong, Wilder is not a contendor for Joshua as he does not hold a ranking in any of the orgs that Joshua holds a belt in.

Its not something you can disagree with, Wilder is not ranked as a contendor for any of the belts Joshua holds, its actually factual as he holds the WBC title, so is not not a ranked a contendor in any of the WBA, IBF and WBO rankings.

And as i said, it is pendatic, but your are just plain wrong, Wilder is not a contendor for Joshua as he does not hold a ranking in any of the orgs that Joshua holds a belt in.
It is something I can disagree with. I dont give a shit about paper org rankings and neither do most fans.

You arent going to lead me to believe that Manual Charr and Fres Oquendo are a more suitable contender for AJ than Wilder just because the WBA says so.

It is something I can disagree with. I dont give a shit about paper org rankings and neither do most fans.

You arent going to lead me to believe that Manual Charr and Fres Oquendo are a more suitable contender for AJ than Wilder just because the WBA says so.

I did not say anything about anyone being more suitable than anyone else, the fact is, Wilder is not a ranked contendor for any of the belts Joshua holds.

That is an actual fact, and not an opinion!

I did not say anything about anyone being more suitable than anyone else, the fact is, Wilder is not a ranked contendor for any of the belts Joshua holds.

That is an actual fact, and not an opinion!
Its a fact if you value paper org rankings. I do not.

You just want something to argue about.

Not at all, it is an actual fact.

If you dont agree with the fact, then that is your opinion, which i havent commented on.

First of all... An amateur fight is no where near the same as a professional bout. Hence my criticisms of the hype around Ortiz.
Second of all...
That's not true, Wilder had 35 amateur fights 30-5
Joshua had 40-3
Thats an eight amateur fight difference compared to a twenty professional bout difference.

But ye, if how long and more importantly 'how' you did it, is arbitrary to you then we are gonna stick on disagreement there... Not that having a difference of opinion is a bad thing, it's what keeps thought moving forward, I just disagree.

From my point of view, for example...
Beating Klitchko for the IBF belt and being the first to beat him means a lot lot more than beating a guy who won it after the champ got stripped, fought for a vacant title then the guy who was beating you up for several rounds blew his knee out.

See, don't get me wrong, I know AJ has big flaws, huuuuge flaws in fact and has also fought some weak opponents in glorified ways - the above mentioned situation vs Martin, Splizka was the way better fighter out of the two and Wilder dealt with him - and Wilder has done some good.
I just feel that putting them on a level footing, is unjust as one has proven himself in a much more glorified way whereas the other has and is continuing to fight miss matched fighters.
Brezeale and potentially Martin is literally a joke at this stage of their careers and I would call the exact same bshit if it was Joshua.

First bit is not an analogy for what we’re talking about.

I’m not reading all that extra shit you wrote because it’s fluff that doesn’t, whatsoever, address what I said. In fact, it furthers my point that you steer off into the irrelevant when trying to make a point.

You’re wrong about his total time spent in the pros being relevant to his overall and very recent accomplishments. We disagree there. I guess that is the end.

Imo.

Last edited:
First bit is not an analogy for what we’re talking about.

I’m not reading all that extra shit you wrote because it’s fluff that doesn’t, whatsoever, address what I said. In fact, it furthers my point that you steer off into the irrelevant when trying to make a point.

You’re wrong about his total time spent in the pros being relevant to his overall and very recent accomplishments. We disagree there. I guess that is the end.

Imo.
Lol.
First bit broke down that what you said, was wrong... It is exactly what you were talking about lol.

You clearly did read it all cos you went on to indirectly reply to it all.

Fking hell, people really struggle with opposing opinions round here eh.
Grow up ffs.

I thought this was a pretty clear indicator of what I was saying.

I guess my “lack of boxing knowledge” and pointing out your blatantly obvious trolling of bullshit fights that never happened wasnt clear enough for you either.
Sorry a vid and a gif saying -
"you're impressed by Splizka right?"
Is a very very very unclear indicator that you rate ortiz as the third best heavyweight in the world because he beat Jennings in 2015 which is three years ago.
Sorry for not catching that one, dunno if it's cos of the actual poor message or the even poorer opinion buried within.

But ye, your lack of boxing knowledge that what you're now using to insult is something you never even noticed till someone else pointed it out and now you're piggybacking it for your life.
Rating someone third best in the world cos of one fight three years ago lol, you do realise that confirms exactly what I originally said?
You bought the hype, hook line and sinker.
Also, the Splizka thing, that only devalues wilder more as the dude I mistook him for and was describing as the unofficial ibf champion, wasn't even Splizka lol.
Guess that's his resume even weaker than I previously fought.

Not at all, it is an actual fact.

If you dont agree with the fact, then that is your opinion, which i havent commented on.

Eh, you don't agree with paper org ranks yet use them constantly to back up your argument until someone gives you facts about them and you don't like it?
In fact, you're whole argument for ortiz being third in the world is cos he beat Jennings three years ago who was ranked at the time.
Lol
Slimey slimey guy....
Leave it treelo, he'll run around slipping an sliding like a snake till one of his fan boys jumps on to kiss his moderator badge lol.

Saps.

Eh, you don't agree with paper org ranks yet use them constantly to back up your argument until someone gives you facts about them and you don't like it?
In fact, you're whole argument for ortiz being third in the world is cos he beat Jennings three years ago who was ranked at the time.
Lol
Slimey slimey guy....
Leave it treelo, he'll run around slipping an sliding like a snake till one of his fan boys jumps on to kiss his moderator badge lol.

Saps.
Can you show me where I said Ortiz was ever number 3? I certainly dont recall saying such and cant seem to find it.

Lol.
First bit broke down that what you said, was wrong... It is exactly what you were talking about lol.

No, it wasn’t.

You clearly did read it all cos you went on to indirectly reply to it all.

No, I didn’t

Fking hell, people really struggle with opposing opinions round here eh.
Grow up ffs.

Are you talking about yourself in the third person? I just think you’re wrong, you’re the boy making this big childish stink over it.

No, it wasn’t.

No, I didn’t

Are you talking about yourself in the third person? I just think you’re wrong, you’re the boy making this big childish stink over it.
Sorry mate, I better leave you an your buddy alone...
Someone got a bit emotional and heavy handed with the report button an I caught a warning.
I'll leave you guys to rub each others back, sorry to upset you both so much.
Xx

Sorry mate, I better leave you an your buddy alone...
Someone got a bit emotional and heavy handed with the report button an I caught a warning.
I'll leave you guys to rub each others back, sorry to upset you both so much.
Xx

Lmao one day you’ll see your own reality and things will be okay.

Back