Philadelphia Police Raid Occupy ICE Encampment

I gotta give credit here, the bike thing is pretty smart. Used vertically to push through people clustered together without going hands on on them, horizontally to create a barrier between the cops and the protesters, and all a lot less “fight back!” feelings inducing than if they’d showed up with riot shields
There is a literal 3 day, bicycle for patrol class, officers take that teaches those tactics.

I read that title and the Philly PD raided an ICE detention center and are occupying it.

I was like

<6> <6> <6>

<30> <30> <30>

<Moyes5> <Moyes5> <Moyes5>

800d3216000254e1a1be96fce2c00132.jpg

We went from this

To this

are there even immigrants there? It looks like all white people outside of some black police officers.

Kind of sums up Dave Chappelle and Chris Rocks SNL skit about how white people think they are virtue signaling for helpless minorities. Meanwhile, Cubans dislike Puerto Ricans. Brazilians dislike Venezuelans and Colombians, Hondurans dislike Mexicans, and they all dislike black look. And all of their home governments are the most corrupt on the planet, and they want to come to a majority white country. Fascinating stuff.

I gotta give credit here, the bike thing is pretty smart. Used vertically to push through people clustered together without going hands on on them, horizontally to create a barrier between the cops and the protesters, and all a lot less “fight back!” feelings inducing than if they’d showed up with riot shields
Bicycles have been used in public order situations for quite some time. The bicycle makes a very simple, effective barrier.

Edit: I see @Protectandserve has already addressed this.

are there even immigrants there? It looks like all white people outside of some black police officers.

Kind of sums up Dave Chappelle and Chris Rocks SNL skit about how white people think they are virtue signaling for helpless minorities. Meanwhile, Cubans dislike Puerto Ricans. Brazilians dislike Venezuelans and Colombians, Hondurans dislike Mexicans, and they all dislike black look. And all of their home governments are the most corrupt on the planet, and they want to come to a majority white country. Fascinating stuff.
Damn that's a lot of generalizing......My Parents came from Mexico, we don't hate black people or other Latinos or whites.

But yes, I agree, lots of shitty countries in Latin America.....Central America was fucked by White America, since you want to make sure that we know America is white.

Personally I put the USA above Crap Countries that are in Latin America and the rest of the world.

*sigh...

I have no idea how I feel about this... on the one hand I get WHAT the protestors are angry about but on the other side of it if they overstayed their permit or didn't have one the cops had a right to push them out of the area....

I actually want to know what the "protestors" are angry about.
Can you tell me?

Protester: how the fuck do you sleep at night?
Police officer: in a big bed with my wife!

bork1}

Did he say that? My response was “not in a smelly tent!” So I might have missed it if someone said that.

Oh, this video gave me good feels. The impotent anger of the snowflake with the umbrella and the other one with long hair that eventually got handled.

I don’t know if they were given warning, or not, but I would have liked to see them get 30 minutes to take down their tents and leave. If they were still there, then you go in like a wrecking ball.

Did he say that? My response was “not in a smelly tent!” So I might have missed it if someone said that.
Nope. That was all Liquid Love™.
Although I do like your bit about the smelly tent. I may steal that one...

Last edited:
I read that title and the Philly PD raided an ICE detention center and are occupying it.
I read it the same way. A couple of quotes around "occupy ice" would have gone a long way to clarify the meaning.

The hell with these protesters!

These unemployed, misinformed bastards protested outside a detention center in San Diego, CA, because they assumed children were detained there. A quick check of the facility’s website makes it clear that it’s an adult-only facility.

These jabronis were hanging baby shoes on the perimeter fence!

They formed a human chain at the main entrance and some of the workers had to remain inside for up to 18 hours! Meanwhile the local law enforcement didn’t do a damn thing!

Some of these bastards where getting into the detention facility’s staff’s faces and even threw food at some vehicles.

The idiots cheered when they witnessed a parent leaving the facility with a small child, believing that their protesting was being acknowledged, and that children were finally being released from their ICE-approved kennels...these idiots didn’t realize that that mother and child were simply there to visit a relative!

LOL. This is quite brilliant. This has to be the most effective cost-saving measure they could possibly use.

Find them? Track them down? They come to you. They literally are so dumb they have the balls to come out and participate in a public protest without a green card.

Hillary had an undocumented alien on stage with her during the final months of campaigning. After that, what can be surprising anymore

Thats a pretty good summary of how I feel about most young liberals. They don't really know what they're doing.

Lol ! Sometimes discretion is the better part of impotent rage.

It's to hot here in Philly to be doing all this jazz get a lawn chair cuz it is sundress season baby! <Gordonhat>

Hillary had an undocumented alien on stage with her during the final months of campaigning. After that, what can be surprising anymore
Obama had illegals in the White House

Damn that's a lot of generalizing......My Parents came from Mexico, we don't hate black people or other Latinos or whites.

But yes, I agree, lots of shitty countries in Latin America.....Central America was fucked by White America, since you want to make sure that we know America is white.

Personally I put the USA above Crap Countries that are in Latin America and the rest of the world.

I would certainly hope you think the US is better than Mexico and other South and Central American countries.

I mean, isn't that why your parents immigrated here? For a better life? And just lol @ blaming the failures of those countries on the US.

Would have liked to see some tear gas and baton to head cracking but I'll take it.

Back