Romero reacts to Whittaker vs Gastelum

Was a pretty good burn I admit!

1PGdmFU.gif

Lost two times to the champion.. Romero is cool, but he didn't deserve the belt.

0.2 pound and fucked by the commission . you guys are fucking retarded
He missed the upper limit of the weight class. Aiming a pound or 2 lighter to be safe would not cause anyone to perform noticably worse.

When has anyone gone 0-2 against a champion and gotten a third shot? Romero got his second chance after missing weight in the interim fight, he should count his blessings for that.

Fuuck you lame ass Romero haters you dorks hate it that he put a beat down on Whitaker or maybe what you hate more is the fact that he’s Latino.

Typical mma nazi fan base
oh wow shut the fuck up you racebaiting victim mentality idiot.

also yeah i'm sure romero haters are super mad that whittaker is 2-0 over him.

He needs to make weight before even considering asking for a number one contender or another title shot.

After the Hughes loss gsp had to fight his way back up, that’s how it should be.

Lose in a title fight, go back to # 10 spot and work back up

Do you smell what The Rock is cooking...

its not to RELY, they said they would give them 2 hours. romero is at no fault at all
UP TO two hours. Which they can cut off at any time, at their discretion. There's nothing that says you get a full E X T R A two hours, and if you look like death they can and will make you stop cutting.

He should have made weight on time, like every other fighter did.

This guy has cheated in every one of his fights in nearly every way you could possibly cheat on his way to the top and still couldn't get the belt, he's a bum.

Seriously, a bum? You don't necessarily have to win the title to go down as being a great fighter. So what if the old dog has done a few 'shady' things in the past, reminds me of Bernard Hopkins, who once and a while got dirty, but it doesn't take away from their greatness as being elite fighters.

You're the kind of monkey that if Mommy doesn't cut the crust off the bread for your sandwich you'll start screaming like a bitch until she does, you fucking fool.

no point in having a third fight right away with a dude he has 2 w's over

What does #iluhju mean?

The insincere 'I Love You' of a hypocritical A*hole who lives so far up his own ass he doesn't realise we are all over him and his shit. Doing himself no favours these days, peoples champ my arse.

He should take his cheating, juicing and pant shitting self to 205.

And you can go jerk your tiny noodle into a sock and give yourself a slap with it, you pompous cunt.

UP TO two hours. Which they can cut off at any time, at their discretion. There's nothing that says you get a full E X T R A two hours, and if you look like death they can and will make you stop cutting.

He should have made weight on time, like every other fighter did.
but he didn't look like death. I think they didn't even answer all the things ATT said. romero, kawa and dan lambert said. they just never spoken about the issue. pathetic

Back