UFC 226 PBP/Discussion

this pro wrestling shit is somehow worse than ngannou/lewis.

You know Vince put that bug in his ear for that push

Will be all over raw on monday

Hey if WWE style promos keep the sport alive then so be it.

Brock have a recent lobotomy? DC is going to crack his ass. Is 15-20 million worth it when he's already rich?

was down £850 at one point but ended up £270. what a roller coaster.

Look at it this way. DC and Stipe were fighting for a shot at Lesnar.

So many months of waiting finally paying off with the DC bet the man! Definitely felt he had some power in his hands, and the size difference wasn´t as big as people claimed it´d be. Great win, his hooks (overhand right) are very powerful we´ve seen this earlier.

I thought +150 was good on DC, luckily got to bet him at +225, (saw it at 240 at one point even) Great night - made up for last night s disaster.

So happy for DC! And glad he got to enjoy his moment of glory! The real first true 2 division champion! And glad he didn´t mention JBJ, and he was the one not wanting to fight Miocic, so happy for DC doing what he didn´t.

Its nice to get to enjoy one of these moments. I bet JBJ in DC vs JBJ 2, betting is betting and profit is profit, we gotta do what we do gotta do - so very nice to see DC being rewarded after so much hard work. He´s a true grinder and a great represent for the sport! The word gets used way too much, however in this case it fits. What a fucking legend! Let´s go DC!

Crushed it tonight oh baby hope you boys did the same. Dogs bark!

Last edited:
Gotta cut out all these degen circle jerk plays and get back to tape study and going with my gut

Or cut my degen action unit size down 80%

Going with the consensus plays on saki and font was just stupid. I had leans on the other guys. Didn’t watch tape and paid for it.

I value you guys input. Plenty of sharp guys on here. But we need to get better at analysis and debating each side and that starts with me. I haven’t been participating. Just been slacking. Too busy lately.

Can’t expect to do well without doing my own homework. That means sitting down and making time to do tape study

Last edited:
Back