how are you watching the pacquiao-matthysse fight?

babyjay

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I usually order ppv for all fights. I think its worth it for the quality and no buffering. Here in canada scrolling ahead to fight night, i dont see it advertised. Which network is hosting it? How am i able to watch it?

Its on ESPN+

Another reason why everyone should buy ESPN+

According to the Big D

Last edited:
Its on ESPN+

Another reason why everyone should buy ESPN+

According to the Big D

I'd like to see a better boxing library on there. 45 Terrence Crawford interviews aren't really that interesting to me.

I usually order ppv for all fights. I think its worth it for the quality and no buffering. Here in canada scrolling ahead to fight night, i dont see it advertised. Which network is hosting it? How am i able to watch it?
I think the Crawford vs. Horn fight was on TSN3 so this might find a home there too.

I had actually planned to watch it live in Kuala Lumpur as I've lived there part time for years now (and was last there a couple of months ago). While I'm not overly enthusiastic about following Manny's career now that he's so far over the hill that you need binoculars to spot him, it would have been fun to finally see a legend like him fight live. I'm in Norway at the moment, however, delayed in flying back to Asia (will be there 2 weeks late), so right now I have no clue where or how to watch it. There's not much interest in it around here. Speaking to a couple of ex gym mates on Friday, it was like "Who? Manny Pacquiao?? That was 2010, dude." I'm not too far from that page myself, to be honest.

On my TV

We get nearly every decent American card on either Sky Sports or Boxnation, and a lot of others as well.

I have heard that you can pay around £150 for a cable box, and then about £25 a year so that you can have all the channels....so say if i was in my third year of owning one of those, its would have cost me £225 for 3 years with every single channel.

Oh, you also get all the PPVs as well with the criminal setup above, it's a good job im a really honest guy and wouldnt dare go for things like that.

Done and done...check your inbox.

manny-pacquiao-in-bed.jpg

I call middle

Not going to watch it, because screw getting an app, when I already pay for premium cable. There is not anything extra on HBOgo or SHOgo that doesn't come with premium cable. So fuck you ESPN

Not going to watch it, because screw getting an app, when I already pay for premium cable. There is not anything extra on HBOgo or SHOgo that doesn't come with premium cable. So fuck you ESPN
Why dont you drop HBO? They have shit nowadays although the July 21 card is halfway decent.

Its also a lot more expensive than ESPN+

Why dont you drop HBO? They have shit nowadays although the July 21 card is halfway decent.

Its also a lot more expensive than ESPN+
So he should have 2 ESPN subscriptions?? Where the fuck do I sign up for that?

Back