Social San Francisco gets 16000 complaints about public defecation in a week

I don’t laugh at you because you appreciate an extra twenty bucks... I laugh at you because you don’t see that healthcare costs have risen 300% in the last 25 years and university tuition has risen 600% in the last 30 while wages have stayed flat.

These are the real reasons the middle class is eroding. But you want to hang it all on Obamacare instead of supporting policies like universal Medicaid that would actually address the source of the problem.

I personally would love to see a single payer system in California. What I am against is the genius in Sacramento who are proposes we pass is and figure out how to pay for it later. There is either a way to pay for it or there is not.

San Fran is a literal liberal shithole

(WARNING: pictures of feces in the following link) https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018...ran-sees-over-16000-feces-complaints-one-week
(no pictures version) https://torontosun.com/news/world/holy-crap-friscos-16000-stool-fecal-fiasco

Disgusting. San Francisco is literally becoming the shithole capital of the Western world in front of our very eyes, with buckets/bags of feces left on the streets and needles and syringes. It's sad that the city is so poorly run, especially given the amount of affluence in the area.

Also it seems that more and more big events are getting canceled or moved because people feel that the area is not safe anymore.

California not giving up the challenge for Florida's crown without a fight:)

Liberals literally cater to people who find it perfectly normal to pop a squat in the street.

They say look at that guy taking a dump on that sodewalk. Lets give him money , a house, a suit.

Because that is a top qualification of who liberals want to promote

Know what the difference is between a liberal shithole like San Fran and a conservative shit hole like Oklahoma?
Bout half a million dollars in average property value.
Are you saying that Oklahoma also has a problem with feces in the streets? If not that could be another difference.

What is the ratio of human to animal feces on the sidewalk?

Seriously though, I know some cities in South America that are well-off, but people just don't pick after their dogs yet, but it's only a matter of time as stigma increases. Is this strictly a people crapping on the street problem in SF?

exactly, it's only 61 a week. That is not nearly enough poop for me to even consider moving there.

The ideal amount is zero, but there's a massive difference between 16,000 a week and 61.

I've been to SF a lot. I once saw a river of piss. So many homeless were urinating in this alley that there was a river of piss. The smell, yikes.

Know what the difference is between a liberal shithole like San Fran and a conservative shit hole like Oklahoma?

Bout half a million dollars in average property value.

So you think it's good to pay massively over the odds to live in an area where people shit in the streets?

This is a perfect example of the empty, vacuous, status driven consumerist mind set that so many brainwashed people now have. Sad.

It's barely enough to properly roll in after I've had a bath

Also, those aren't separate incidents. If 60 people report something before it's taken care of, that could be one. It's not something you see regularly if you're a normal person.

Also, those aren't separate incidents. If 60 people report something before it's taken care of, that could be one. It's not something you see regularly if you're a normal person.
That's the thing, when I pinch off a street loaf, I do it on the down low.
Nobody sees what I'm doing

That's the thing, when I pinch off a street loaf, I do it on the down low.
Nobody sees what I'm layin' down

I saw one once ever (I live right outside SF and go in all the time--and walk a lot when I'm there). But who knows? I lived for a while in a place with a huge number of snakes per square mile, but I rarely saw any because they're arboreal and nocturnal. So it you're not going through the jungle at night, you won't see many.

I saw one once ever (I live right outside SF and go in all the time). But who knows? I lived for a while in a place with a huge number of snakes per square mile, but I rarely saw any because they're arboreal and nocturnal. So it you're not going through the jungle at night, you won't see many.
Hell, where I live a person could get all the way into town just by walking on the backs of all the people shitting outdoors. It's a luxurious life in Shitsville; if we lack refinement we make up for it with friendliness

I agree. Seems to be wildly sensationalized.

I wouldn't be surprised if 90% of those "reports" of feces was in fact dog shit.
*doing my "I'm so FUCKING AWESOME and everyone who didn't see through this is a big dummy" dance*
<JonesDXSuckIt>

Back