I am assuming here that nobody is in favor of abortions after 8 months, fair?

abiG

The Last Iconoclast
Banned
Reaction score
Here is my question. Look at the following chart:

baby-dev.png

I am curious, from those who support abortion, at what stage, based on the above diagram that you can each go verify as fact for yourselves, is it OK to kill your child?

Depends on the woman having the baby
I am trying to find out at what point it is OK to kill your child by those who support the idea. This topic comes up often and most, if not all the supporters seem quite confused themselves.

If there is no clear line (ie. 8 1/2 months, 6 months, 4 weeks, next day), then what are we even discussing?

I am trying to find out at what point it is OK to kill your child by those who support the idea. This topic comes up often and most, if not all the supporters seem quite confused themselves.

If there is no clear line (ie. 8 1/2 months, 6 months, 4 weeks, next day), then what are we even discussing?

I don’t know if they exist in this forum but there are plenty of hardline feminists who believe abortion rights should continue for some period after a live birth.

Obviously abortion is a woman’s right
Making them go to a scary dr Office is sexist and they should have them in a mall kiosk like the piercing pagodas you’re opposed to that you’re pro life

Would you call the parts below "a car" simply based on it's potential to be one? A fetus is not a 'child' or a 'baby'.

pile-rusty-car-parts-29660303.jpg

My opinion is 4 weeks or less

But my opinion doesn’t matter

It’s up to the woman carrying the child

I'm in favor of extreme late term abortions when it comes to some warroom posters.

Until they're actually born I don't care.

I am assuming here that nobody is in favor of abortions after 8 months, fair?

Yes. Actually 2 months for me. If the fetus is going to be aborted, the sooner the better. You also have to take into consideration if the fetus is a result of rape or malformation. If the mother and doctors know the baby is not going to survive outside the womb due to complications, abortion would definitely be an option.

For those that are against abortion, you are more than welcome to let the mother have the baby and than take it home and raise it, but no, that part you don't want to have anything to do with.

No, unless there is an obvious medical reason, including a birth defect.

They need a killing device that’s kill potential is based on the strength of the fetus.

Would you call the parts below "a car" simply based on it's potential to be one? A fetus is not a 'child' or a 'baby'.

pile-rusty-car-parts-29660303.jpg

A head, legs, arms, etc, are not just floating around the womb waiting to be assembled. This is a really bad comparison.

Yes. Actually 2 months for me. If the fetus is going to be aborted, the sooner the better. You also have to take into consideration if the fetus is a result of rape or malformation. If the mother and doctors know the baby is not going to survive outside the womb due to complications, abortion would definitely be an option.

For those that are against abortion, you are more than welcome to let the mother have the baby and than take it home and raise it, but no, that part you don't want to have anything to do with.
So I guess you think it's fine for people to murder homeless people too, since you're not willing to take them home and take care of them.

Yes. Actually 2 months for me. If the fetus is going to be aborted, the sooner the better.

This makes no sense. You either think that it is a living human being and not yet escaped the good old vag. Either this life is special to you or you are okay with killing it.

It is human from the beginning. Care or don't care.

Hitler thought it was fine to kill jews because they were jews. Nothing else. So if you are going to think it is ok to kill unborn humans then think that way across the board. Have some intellectual honesty with yourself. See what is truly on the end of your fork.

Disparate car parts are non living things. They are not part of one living organism. You are truly pathetic. I pity you.

Some would advocate abortions after 35-70 yrs.

Based on my personal understanding, before the brain develops so about 9 weeks. But I don't know enough to be confident in that.

Back