I am assuming here that nobody is in favor of abortions after 8 months, fair?

Are there any supporters of infanticide, regardless of how long the fetus has been alive, that would stab the fetus in the heart with a knife, themselves?

And for the women's choice crowd:
LIB%2B%25285%2529.jpg

It all depends on when you gain human rights. I think it should be at around 6 months at least but I'm not totally set on that idea. If you don't have human right I guess you can be aborted.

It all depends on when you gain human rights. I think it should be at around 6 months at least but I'm not totally set on that idea. If you don't have human right I guess you can be aborted.
MIGRATION%2B%252827%2529.jpg

Up to the would be mother..

Personally if you haven’t decide by the time the 3rd trimester hits you should keep the baby. But that’s just my opinion and it isn’t worth much since I am not a woman...

Let the court decide when you have human rights. If you don't have rights then you aren't protected. I have no moral conflicts.

They need a killing device that’s kill potential is based on the strength of the fetus.
If the fetus can defeat the killing device in armed combat it earns the right to enter society.

Here is my question. Look at the following chart:

baby-dev.png

I am curious, from those who support abortion, at what stage, based on the above diagram that you can each go verify as fact for yourselves, is it OK to kill your child?
What the fuck does your thread title have to do with the OP?

Any actual news related to this topic that's ongoing, or are you just here to shit the forum up some more?

Also, there's a curious lack of jew blaming in your OP. Please rectify, thanks.

Would you call the parts below "a car" simply based on it's potential to be one? A fetus is not a 'child' or a 'baby'.

pile-rusty-car-parts-29660303.jpg

the HUGE difference being, if you leave a fetus alone, it developes into a fully functioning human adult

junkyard parts kinda just sit there, or MIGHT eventually get split up and installed in various vehicles

Is a fetus human? Yessir
Is it alive? Yessir
is it innocent? Yessir

So are you ok with taking an innocent human life?

Let the court decide when you have human rights. If you don't have rights then you aren't protected. I have no moral conflicts.

It's ironic that the most staunch pro-life people, those who believe "life" absolutely begins at conception, are usually also strong advocates of an originalist interpretation of the Constitution.

Yet in the America of the Founders, and for decades afterwards, abortion was deemed legal until the point in the pregnancy where movement of the fetus could be felt through the mother's abdomen (usually 15 to 20 weeks).

What the fuck does your thread title have to do with the OP?

Any actual news related to this topic that's ongoing, or are you just here to shit the forum up some more?

Also, there's a curious lack of jew blaming in your OP. Please rectify, thanks.

lol baby killer confirmed

It's ironic that the most staunch pro-life people, those who believe "life" absolutely begins at conception, are usually also strong advocates of an originalist interpretation of the Constitution.

Yet in the America of the Founders, and for decades afterwards, abortion was deemed legal until the point in the pregnancy where movement of the fetus could be felt through the mother's abdomen (usually 15 to 20 weeks).

The first abortion laws in America were after 1850 weren't they? I'm not really up on abortion law history.

I support abortion up to the age of 25 years.

So I guess you think it's fine for people to murder homeless people too, since you're not willing to take them home and take care of them.

Apples and oranges. Homeless people are adults. The majority are a result of drug use or mental illness. In the United States there is a whole infrastructure to deal with their problem. Yes, the state can provide for a child who is orphaned or removed from the parents for legal reasons, but that is a different story.

I’d like if Sean Hannity was a late term abortion.

Kelly Ann Conway also.

At eight months there are still legit reasons for abortion, like the baby having a painful crippling and expensive disease.

Apples and oranges. Homeless people are adults. The majority are a result of drug use or mental illness. In the United States there is a whole infrastructure to deal with their problem. Yes, the state can provide for a child who is orphaned or removed from the parents for legal reasons, but that is a different story.
Yes, it is significantly easier to deal with unwanted kids who can be fostered and adopted than a grown homeless person without much of a future at all.

Yes, the state can provide for a child who is orphaned or removed from the parents for legal reasons, but that is a different story.

I think the pro-life movement could significantly improve its image if it promised to connect hundreds of millions of dollars in new federal funding for orphaned childcare to the overturning of Roe v Wade.

This makes no sense. You either think that it is a living human being and not yet escaped the good old vag. Either this life is special to you or you are okay with killing it. It is human from the beginning. Care or don't care.

It is a 'human being' in as much as the mother is keeping it alive. At least for the first 7 months. The issue is not weather it is a human being or not, it is when is it ok to terminate (or not) a pregnancy and the reasons for it.

Now let's dive further. Have all the soldiers and civilians the U.S. killed over the years in war not also a crime? Did we not terminate a human life? Why is it ok to kill under the banner of war?

Back