PWD 612: A Little Slice of Heaven

Favorite Margot

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure why Natalya, she's attractive but never really did anything for me. Her dream tits were nice though and she smelled good.
I’m the same. She’s hot and all but never done much for me. I imagine she smells very nice

When will Struggle start pooping on the G1?

5c897fe71.jpg

1 absolute shit fight out of 5 on the maim card wasn't too bad.

Had NJPW on spilt screen until the main card started, have to watch the rest.

1 absolute shit fight out of 5 on the maim card wasn't too bad.

Had NJPW on spilt screen until the main card started, have to watch the rest.
Yeah even a historically bad fight couldn’t kill the card. If Brian “The Coward” Ortega had showed up to work then we’re looking at a top 5 all time event

Well it wasnt supposed to end up with him breaking his neck, soooooooo yes?

I ask because ive never seen that move. I dont know if he was trying to land right on top of his head to sell the spot or if he was supposed to go over completely like a belly to belly.

First time ive seen that move and i hope it's the last

Last edited:
The night of the CFP National Championship?
With a TEAR in my EYE, Pride. Watching Georgia lose in an impossible play for the national title was the greatest moment of my life

2uokjrc.0.png

I ask because ive never seen that move. I dont know if he was trying to land right on top of his head to sell the spot or if he was supposed to go over completely like a belly to belly.

First time ive seen that move and i hope it's the last

That move is called a Phoenix Plex and the person giving it is supposed to cradle the head/neck to avoid injury:
(Timestamped)

Dragon Lee was cradling his head at first, but then he released at the end. Not sure if he lost his grip from sweat or if he was really tired, but he fucked up.

xnBmkVR.gif

I'd plant a flag and claim I conquered those mountains.
Oh I’d like to plant a flag, alright. AMIRIGHT!?

I want to make love to her breasts, if that wasn’t clear

That move is called a Phoenix Plex and the person giving it is supposed to cradle the head/neck to avoid injury:
(Timestamped)

Dragon Lee was cradling his head at first, but then he released at the end. Not sure if he lost his grip from sweat or if he was really tired, but he fucked up.

xnBmkVR.gif

Lol.

Like you're an expert.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back