DC: "Stipe doesn't hit harder than Hendo or Johnson. "

Mixfight

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
For you dumbass fools and childish losers who like to shit on legendary fighters by saying "_____ got ko'd by a MW"

Rocky Marciano was 186lbs and would have punched Stipe's head into the 14th row.

Stop trying to shit on fighters who got caught by hard hitters. Yes there are guys at mw and lhw who hit as hard as the HWs do. Sometimes harder. Just like a 145 McGregor hit harder than a 185lb Jake Shields.

Power isn't only determined by mass. Quit with the "he got kod by a mw/lhw" talk it just makes you sound like a punk ass chump who has never trained.

Did you make this thread because Fedor got ko’d by a MW?

I've been training for over a decade in BJJ and kick box. So stfu.

16nu2z.jpg

True. On that note many of the world's hardest hitters were average height dudes but stocky and fast when they threw.

Did Hendo even land a clean punch on DC, how could DC know how hard Hendo hits..

Last edited:
Hendo and Johnson throw lunging punches which Stipe doesn't throw as often

Just look at thier postures in highlight reels and compare for yourselves

DC went in on Stipe pretty hard in the interviews too I didn't expect that from him

I would never want to fight Hendo or Rumble Johnson their hands like getting hit with concrete bricks.

They break bones with those hands. F that.

It’s crazy how many Fedor threads get started in response to Cormier’s historical achievement...

It’s almost as if they can’t square their delusions with reality now that a 39 year old who started MMA after his athletic prime is now the proven MMA GOAT.

Past prime Cormier is light years better than past prime Fedor.

Prime Cormier was an Olympic wrestler, and Prime Fedor was the GOAT.

The world has seen many changes since then.

Get over it.

Then shut up.

Why? You fucking idiot.

I trained from 2010-12, what difference does that make? None whatsoever.

Its a forum it doesn't matter if you're a pro fighter or a fat slob so shut your mouth you absolute spastic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back