DC: "Stipe doesn't hit harder than Hendo or Johnson. "

Fedor was 220 pounds at the time. Guy stopped strength training. He was going through some weird phase where he thought he was invincible and didn't need to put in the work. That's how Hendo beat him, but Hendo still deserves credit for it, hell of a punch. Fedor screwed himself, and Werdum, Silva, and Hendo got to benefit from it. Rogers almost got a win in too. I say the delusion started at Sylvia and ended after Hendo. He was also very stupid to stop fighting after Rizzo, he was back at his best and then decided to retire. Such a shame.

I've been training for over a decade in BJJ and kick box. So stfu.
You guys should fight it out but I imagine with how both of you act you guys would probably just suck each other off.

All of us with a brain knew that TS. Just a bunch of Stipe suckers thought he had great KO power. Most mediocre fighter to ever get such praise.

It’s crazy how many Fedor threads get started in response to Cormier’s historical achievement...

It’s almost as if they can’t square their delusions with reality now that a 39 year old who started MMA after his athletic prime is now the proven MMA GOAT.

Past prime Cormier is light years better than past prime Fedor.

Prime Cormier was an Olympic wrestler, and Prime Fedor was the GOAT.

The world has seen many changes since then.

Get over it.

To be fair , the UFC HW division is horrible and has been . Stipe who is an average HW skill wise was able to defend it 3 times.

Fedor fought in the best era of HW in a orginiziation that started with HW division.

I'm not saying fedor would beat DC, but the fight would be difficult for DC as well.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Fedor didnt get KOd by a mw hw got KOd by a hw hendo.

I saw Fedor get dropped, get punched in the back of the head and Herb "in the back pocket of the UFC" Dean call an early stoppage.

Not hard to believe at all.

I dont think theres many people in the sport (even smaller number of ones DC has fought) that hit harder than Rumble or Hendo...

H bomb could knock out anyone. Hendo hits hard, always has.

I've been training for over a decade in BJJ and kick box. So stfu.
No, you haven't. No one that trains would let you say mixfight with out sticking your head in the toilet.

Back