New Japan Pro Wrestling is insane!

badascan

Silver Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
NJPW is fucking crazy! Every move is something never before seen in WWE and somehow they don't break their necks... Chris Jericho with NWO Sting like face paint plus JR and Joshee Barnetto commentating... they need a heel supporting color guy to compliment the pair of legends but they're good enough... if you haven't watched it, do it!

You're not wrong, my friend. Although, it's probably not fair to compare - WWE is probably the worst thing on TV.

Japanese wrestling was always more about the matches than the drama. Makes me wish I had access to NJPW when I watched wrestling more.

No selling big spots and stupid dangerous moves become as boring as the current wwe.

JUST BLEED God will take some spine soon...

NJPW is fucking crazy! Every move is something never before seen in WWE and somehow they don't break their necks... Chris Jericho with NWO Sting like face paint plus JR and Joshee Barnetto commentating... they need a heel supporting color guy to compliment the pair of legends but they're good enough... if you haven't watched it, do it!

you spoke too soon, jack

you spoke too soon, jack
Guess it was inevitable when every 20 seconds someones spiked onto their head... sacrifices must be made...

*Edit: Hiromu Takahashi is basically the reason i made this thread, i've watched two shows of NJPW or parts of two and he is who hooked me. Everyone does wild shit but he was intense... hope he will be alright...

Last edited:
Guess it was inevitable when every 20 seconds someones spiked onto their head... sacrifices must be made...

ScalyDopeyBarasingha-size_restricted.gif

Hiromu supposedly broke his neck.

Back