Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

did something happen where the changed the weight last minute before the kulbadam/ muannthai fight on the 6th?
I saw on Facebook that muanggthai said he fought at 141 because he needed the money for his family and kulbadams team said the fight was off is he didn't except the fight at 141lb
36736103_1494765757289897_1534343153434230784_o.jpg

did something happen where the changed the weight last minute before the kulbadam/ muannthai fight on the 6th? I saw on Facebook that muanggthai said he fought at 141 because he needed the money for his family and kulbadams team said the fight was off is he didn't except the fight at 141lb

pretty sure I read Kulabdam weighted in at 143 and Muangthai at 141.

That is a tough matchup for Kulabdam. Phetmorakot, besides being really skilled also is quite big and has a good chin. And I don't think he'll just try to absorb shots like Muangthai did

Phetmorakot is one of my favorite of these years,i am liking what Kulabdam is doing but this matchup and climb on weight is a big disavantadge to him on this one.

im really liking what is One FC doing and i think they are entertaining more than rizing with these random KB-MT fights nowadays

i hope somehow it is being profitable, they look to be in need for more stars, especially and obviouslly in MMA

they need to build chinese stars from China and Singapore to pay the bills.

That is a tough matchup for Kulabdam. Phetmorakot, besides being really skilled also is quite big and has a good chin. And I don't think he'll just try to absorb shots like Muangthai did

Yeah I'm still not sold on Kulabdam as a consistent stadium fighter at the highest level. He can knock people out but Muangthai is crazy and other guys will employ different gameplans. a guy like Petmorakot will annoy him to death.

I believe Kulabdam is young and thus he'll be big enough and has a good style to go after international money and test himself against fighters like Matt Embree, Gabriel Varga and Kevin Van Nostrand.

Yeah I'm still not sold on Kulabdam as a consistent stadium fighter at the highest level. He can knock people out but Muangthai is crazy and other guys will employ different gameplans. a guy like Petmorakot will annoy him to death.

I believe Kulabdam is young and thus he'll be big enough and has a good style to go after international money and test himself against fighters like Matt Embree, Gabriel Varga and Kevin Van Nostrand.
Kulabdam is one of my favourite fighters right now but yeah in my opinion he hasn't proved to be consistent on the highest level yet as you said. Though i'm not entirely sure of his past record? Superlek, Muangthai, Sangmanee, Saeksan, Pet U Thong al proved to be consistent. Although Kulabdam seems be slightly bigger than these guys, i'd like to see him face at least a few more of them before moving up in weight. Sakesan and Yodlekpet would be great opponents.

If he moves up in weight he can probably get a few KO's but i think he'll mostly fall short against the likes of Manasak, Littewada, Rambo, Petchmorakot etc.

I see Kulabdam smashing Sangmanee for sure. maybe Yodlekpet as well. those are good match ups.

Last edited:
I see Kulabdam smashing Sangmanee for sure. maybe Yodlekpet as well. those are good match ups.
Sangmanee usually fights at 130-132 lbs in the stadiums, doesn't he? If they fight at 135-136 lbs, i think Saeksan and Yodlekpet are better matchups since they're more similar in weight.

Sangmanee would most certainly resort to mindless brawling - for no good reason - and posibly get KTFO for that;

Yodlekpet and Seksan would be sick fights; Littewada should be able to beat him IMO but maybe he's not much durable? not sure...good fimeus and muay khaos will be able to shut him down IMO though.

Back