Games that deserve a comeback/sequel

I would pay 300 dollars for a xenogears remake/sequel

For real

The World Ends with You and another fight night game. Still shocked to this day TWEWY never got a sequel.

TWEWY is coming out for the switch at some point this year with an extra new scenario added in.

Singularity

Sure, it was a Bioshock ripoff, but it was a tight little game with some fun time manipulation mechanics that could be greatly improved upon with new tech.

Bulletstorm

Game was flat out awesome. The "humor" was a bit try hard, but the gameplay was magnificent, and had endless amounts of replayability.

Old school Resident Evil. The RE2make looks good but it's basically in the RE6 engine. I want fixed cameras, tank controls, puzzles, and item chests.

road rash
I spent countless hours playing that game, was hooked on it for a while as a kid.

I’m not sure how much time I could spend playing something like that now, but I’d definitely try it if they did!

Binary Domain. Played it when it was free on PS3. Great idea for a game, lots of action, NPC system didn't quite work as intended but still an amazing platinum shooter type game

Games that deserves a comeback are games you will never see.

• Warcraft IV RTS style
  • Max Payne 3 by Remedy
  • Alan Wake 2
  • Half Life 3

I loved Legend of Dragoon (Playstation 1) and it would be awesome if it was remade for the PS4 or a sequel was produced. Same thing goes for Rogue Galaxy, Dark Cloud, Radiate Stories, Final Fantasy VII, and Arc the Lad.

If Fable can go into Playstation that would be fucking awesome. Somebody needs to make that happen.

Mass Effect Andromeda

I just didn't like being blue-balled.

I would like to see a Skyrim-esque remake of Zork.

1. Age of Empires series
2. Command and Conquer series
3. Freelancer (a hidden gem that was ditched)

I spent countless hours playing that game, was hooked on it for a while as a kid.

I’m not sure how much time I could spend playing something like that now, but I’d definitely try it if they did!

There's a Road Rash inspired game on Steam that generally has good reviews (On Steam anyway). It's on sale right now actually

Back