DC: "I will fight Shogun, then I will fight Brock Lesnar"

who wins

• Total voters
i didn't see the other thread

my bad moderators

#nomoreyellows

DC deserves to get KTFO....calling out a legend like shogun, just because its easy.....fuck that.

I would love if shogun KTFO cormier so cormier wouod cry again and sherdog would explode.

He wants to fight fucking brock too lolololol.....easy fucking fights!

UFC is crap.....Most fighters are crap right now.

Wow, Shogun? He'd rather fight him than Gus if he beats Volkan, especially since the fights are less than 2 weeks apart. Understandable though, since Shogun's the far easier fight.

I'm a big shogun fan but he gets destroyed in this fight.

DC is king of the world right now. Why would he want to bother with that weight cut again when he can easily retire at HW?

Winnable fight for shogun 10 years ago.

Wow, Shogun? He'd rather fight him than Gus if he beats Volkan, especially since the fights are less than 2 weeks apart. Understandable though, since Shogun's the far easier fight.

I don't think DC wants Gus. Beside Jones Gus is the only one to really hurt DC and he almost won the fight. I'm not sure hed take the chance of losing and then diminishing the value of the Lesnar fight.

I think he will take a low risk fight at LHW so the Lesnar fight stays ripe.

At least DC said he never wants to fight him again.

Was expecting DC to call out Ken Shamrock.

Back