Is there a franchise that can beat the All-Time Lakers Team?

Orlando Magic's starting 5 would be a problem I think...

PG Penny
SG McGrady
SF Grant Hill(elite level, pre-injury)
PF Howard
C Oneal

How are you going to follow that great Warriors post with this garbage???

How are you going to follow that great Warriors post with this garbage???

Hey, looked good on paper. But yeah. Penny is a not so good Magic. McGrady...a not so good Kobe. Prime Hill...a not so good Lebron. A young Shaq...a not so good prime Shaq.

I think the all time clippers could take them.

PG - pooh Richardson
SG - brent Barry
SF - Lamond Murray
PF - Danny Manning
C - Stanley Roberts

I think the all time clippers could take them.

PG - pooh Richardson
SG - brent Barry
SF - Lamond Murray
PF - Danny Manning
C - Stanley Roberts

Actually Clippers aren't bad

PG Chris Paul
SG Ron Harper
SF Randy Smith
PF Blake Griffin
C Bob McCadoo

B World B Free
B Elton Brand
B D. Jordan
B Bill Walton
B Adrian Dantley
B Terry Cummings
B Norm Nixon

PG Chris Paul
SG Ron Harper
SF Randy Smith
PF Blake Griffin
C Bob McCadoo
Dude, my all-time Kings would trash these cans:
  • PG: The Big O
  • SG: Richmond
  • SF: Peja
  • PF: Prime Webber
  • C: Vlade
Warriors:

PG Curry
SG Barry
SF Durant
PF Webber
C Chamberlain

Thompson
Richmond
Mullin
Hardaway
Green
Thurmond
Arizin
Boogie
This is why too much rigidity of interpretation with dumb labels can be...dumb. Any Top 5 Warriors squad list that doesn't have Mullin in it is an embarrassment.

I'm sure Rookie/Old Man Webber is the best PF the Warriors ever had. :rolleyes:

This is why too much rigidity of interpretation with dumb labels can be...dumb. Any Top 5 Warriors squad list that doesn't have Mullin in it is an embarrassment.

I'm sure Rookie/Old Man Webber is the best PF the Warriors ever had. :rolleyes:

I don't care how endearing Mullin is to the Golden State franchise I'm not putting him over Webber at the 4 spot. I already have 2 superior wing players in my starting line up in Durant and Barry. I need him for my second unit. Plus Rookie Chris Webber is still an above average power forward. Ask Charles

MA86.gif

Dude, my all-time Kings would trash these cans:
  • PG: The Big O
  • SG: Richmond
  • SF: Peja
  • PF: Prime Webber
  • C: Vlade
I think Vlade is going to have a tough time handling McAdoo and isn't going to give you much on offense. You may need to bring in Boogie.

PG Chris Paul
SG Ron Harper
SF Randy Smith
PF Blake Griffin
C Bob McCadoo

B World B Free
B Elton Brand
B D. Jordan
B Bill Walton
B Adrian Dantley
B Terry Cummings
B Norm Nixon

No charles smith?

I don't care how endearing Mullin is to the Golden State franchise I'm not putting him over Webber at the 4 spot. I already have 2 superior wing players in my starting line up in Durant and Barry. I need him for my second unit. Plus Rookie Chris Webber is still an above average power forward. Ask Charles

MA86.gif
Endearing?

Admit it, you fucked up out of ignorance because you didn't know that Webber only played 2 season for the Warriors: his first and his last. Spare me a Googled GIF. You can't go back to pre-2000 basketball without being wildly out of your element. It's like me pre-'85, but I'm a more careful student of history.

The Dream Teamer put up 26.5ppg on a 12.5 Win Share season and 5.4 VORP in his best season, leading his team to 55 wins, while the kid put up 17.5ppg and wasn't even the best player on the team (because Mullin was still on it, LOL).

Oh yeah, he was also listed at "C" on that team.

*Gasp*

Whatever will we do, TCK? They don't have him listed at PF!!! We're in a crisis!!!

Endearing?

Admit it, you fucked up out of ignorance because you didn't know that Webber only played 2 season for the Warriors: his first and his last. Spare me a Googled GIF. You can't go back to pre-2000 basketball without being wildly out of your element. It's like me pre-'85, but I'm a more careful student of history.

I'm not going to start Mullin out of position because he had a longer tenure with Golden State. Nobody fucked up. I'm well aware of Mullin's resume. In fact he ranks #130 in my all time resume ranking system. I also watched him play, pre-Webber, and would not start him at PF over any version of Chris Webber. Sorry. Plus like I said...I need him for my second unit.

The Dream Teamer put up 26.5ppg on a 12.5 Win Share season and 5.4 VORP in his best season, leading his team to 55 wins, while the kid put up 17.5ppg and wasn't even the best player on the team (because Mullin was still on it, LOL).

Yes, Mullin was awesome. If it wasn't for that damn KD he would be starting.

*Gasp*

Whatever will we do, TCK? They don't have him listed at PF!!! We're in a crisis!!!

They also don't have him listed as 6'10 and pulling down more than 5 rebounds a game. Perhaps if I wanted to run a small ball lineup, then I would start Mullin.

This has nothing to do with being a student or fucking up. This is simply you picking a fight where there is none. There is nothing controversial or wrong about starting a young Chris Webber over Chris Mullin at the PF position. Perhaps I should also start Sprewell and Thompson and just have a line up of wing men. Who needs rebounding, rim protection,

Endearing?

I'm not going to start Mullin out of position because he had a longer tenure with Golden State. Nobody fucked up. I'm well aware of Mullin's resume. In fact he ranks #130 in my all time resume ranking system. I also watched him play, pre-Webber, and would not start him at PF over any version of Chris Webber. Sorry. Plus like I said...I need him for my second unit.

*Gasp*

They also don't have him listed as 6'10 and pulling down more than 5 rebounds a game. WTF is Mullin going to do against Kareem and Shaq lol? Let it go Madmick.

They also don't have him listed as 6'10 and pulling down more than 5 rebounds a game. Perhaps if I wanted to run a small ball lineup, then I would start Mullin.

This has nothing to do with being a student or fucking up. This is simply you picking a fight where there is none. There is nothing controversial or wrong about starting a young Chris Webber over Chris Mullin at the PF position. Perhaps I should also start Sprewell and Thompson and just have a line up of wing men. Who needs rebounding, rim protection,

They also don't have him listed as 6'10 and pulling down more than 5 rebounds a game. WTF is Mullin going to do against Kareem and Shaq lol? Let it go Madmick.
4WEvZE2.jpg

LOL, double the rustle, double the fun. You did this to yourself: both foot and mouth are yours.

Bulls would be really good defensively but probably not overall better than that Lakers team.

MVP Rose
Jordan
Pippen
Rodman
MVP Artis Gilmore

Bench: DPOY Noah, Grant, Deng, Kukoc, Kerr, Ben Gordon, Ben Wallace, Lavine

Bulls would be really good defensively but probably not overall better than that Lakers team.

MVP Rose
Jordan
Pippen
Rodman
MVP Artis Gilmore

Bench: DPOY Noah, Grant, Deng, Kukoc, Kerr, Ben Gordon, Ben Wallace, Lavine

You're missing Ron Harper off the bench. He was no slouch and averaged 19pts, 5.8 rebounds, 5 assists and 2 steals per game in the 3 years before joining the bulls. A solid defender as well.

You're missing Ron Harper off the bench. He was no slouch and averaged 19pts, 5.8 rebounds, 5 assists and 2 steals per game in the 3 years before joining the bulls. A solid defender as well.
True I don't have a second point guard so I'd take him over Lavine.

Back