Official Women's Division Discussion #25

Heavies wouldn't care if the fighter is willing to show her skin. Someone in this thread thinks Andrea Lee should get a fight against No.2 contender Eubanks.

If they'd made that in Invicta a year ago, people would have said good matchup, the only doubts would be could Eubanks make 125 and was she experienced enough. The division is still too young to set too much store in rankings.

What happened to Bea’s record? She was supposedly 1-0 as an amateur and 2-0 as a pro but now everywhere is saying she’s 3-0 as an amateur.

Out of the eight women, I wonder how many will remain at 145 - definitely Chiasson and Malecki.
The one from Lithuania might, seems like a lot of her career she’s fought at 140. Pacheco probably does. Honestly I only see Lehner going down immediately. Allen and Kianzad will probably stay for a bit for a chance at a title shot.

If they'd made that in Invicta a year ago, people would have said good matchup, the only doubts would be could Eubanks make 125 and was she experienced enough. The division is still too young to set too much store in rankings.

Well, during the last 12 months Eubanks has beat Roxy and Lauren Murphy. These wins are better than any of Lee's win. I wouldn't rank Eubanks as high as No.2 contender in the division, but she is clearly should be ranked much higher than Andrea Lea.

It's fucked up that Sarah Kaufman isn't back in UFC while girls clearly below her level get chances in tuf.

Not impressed by both girls. Pannie is very raw in term of skills, she is a strong BW and that's basically all she has. You can't blame Raquel's bad record on her career choice, Amanda Nunes isn't a worldbeater back in 2012. Raquel fails to develop into a better mma fighter while other girls show clear improvement over years.

If UFC wants to fix 135, they should bring back Sarah Kaufman and Leslie Smith back first instead of filling the division with fighters struggling in invicta fc.

In general, I am also not impressed by Pannie either. I am mostly glad she was picked because she is way better than most of the natural 145ers that tried out. We are basically trying to make the best of a crappy situation that no one really wanted.

Can pretty much confirm Larissa Pacheco

Am I missing something or are the Women's divisions at UFC garbage
since except for Reneau vs Zingano this week and Jedrzejczyk vs Torres
the 28th of this month all of the up coming Women's fights are on Fight
Pass or FS1/FS2 prelims.

Pass or FS1/FS2 prelims.
Well, most of high ranked WSW fighters already fought recently. There is a rumor that KK vs Andrade will be booked at 228.

Alexis Davis vs Katlyn Chookagian & Jennifer Maia vs Liz Carmouche both are important fights in WFLW division, but these fighters aren't fan favorites so they don't get main card spots.

WBW is a mess now. Pena & Mcmann are out of action due to pregnancy, who knows if Holm will go back to 135. WBW needs new blood to climb out of matchmaking hell.

It seems like Nicco is in Vegas. I don't believe she was there for International fight week. So either she is finally going to sign the fight with Val or she is getting her foot worked on in the UFCPI.

It seems like Nicco is in Vegas. I don't believe she was there for International fight week. So either she is finally going to sign the fight with Val or she is getting her foot worked on in the UFCPI.

Perhaps there's actually something for Nicco to sign ......... UFC have been holding off on this fight while other stuff gets sorted. Nicco not signing is really just Val/Helwani bs.

Come on, Fax was invented over 50 years ago.

I'm sure Nicco went to Vegas mainly for the big fighting show.

No other reason she would be in town - don't think she is training at Syndicate or Xtreme Couture.

Because it says something about "supporting you." The "you" is not specified.

Pass or FS1/FS2 prelims.
Grasso vs Hill and Viana vs Aldrich also seem to be on the main card. That's four out of the next five shows.

Back