PWD 613: Brock Lesnar vs. Daniel Cormier Looms

Favorite Scream movie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This all started because @X-Pac Rules stalked my wife's IG and saw some pics of me. LOL
4d7.png

I guess HBK was looking at a broadcasting career before he came back as a wrestler.

I guess HBK was looking at a broadcasting career before he came back as a wrestler.

Just cause you got a fucked up back doesn't mean they stop sending them gimmicks they call bills in the mail

Wcw Saturday night 92 done and it exceeded my expectations, the intial episodes with long 2/3 falls main event were mixed but once they move on from it the show improved alot. The build to starrcade involved sting/vader, simmons/rude and battlebowl.

Sting/vader was the real main event, rude/simmons was the main event ppv match simmons needed as his previous ppv title match was with the barbarian which was mid card as it gets. Rude then got injuried with steve williams as a last min substitute.

The 92 roster was stacked with elite talent: sting, vader, rude, pillman, austin, windham, Dustin rhodes, Steiners, Terry gordy and Steve williams. The old school booking despite been outdated didn't hinder the feuds/matches too much.

Random hidden gems/collection tv matches along with 80s wcw tv is my next focus, when there full years for other promotions like mid south/mid Atlantic will be my new era focus. I tend to pick a full year of a promotion and go from there eg 93 wwe.

I just watched Varisty Blues for the first time in a long time.
The WR really bothered me. He is like 5'3" and about a buck twenty. Coach Kilmer tells Mox they are a running team, when Mox is calling gadget plays for the Fatty in practice. Well if you are a running team, why do you have a white smurf at WR? If you are run and gun, you can get away with a tiny dude at WR, but playing power football in Texas you want a bigger dude to lay hands on defensive backs.
Also Amy Smart is hotter than Ali Larter.
<{cum@me}>
Don't get me wrong I would have fucked the whip cream off of Ali Larter but she ain't no loyal Heaux. Paul Walker was laid up in the hospital, not going to be able to go play football in Tallahassee and she was trying to creep on his backup. Mox still should have banged her and then went back to Amy Smart.
Also Van Derbeeks Texas accent is terrible. Also noticed Stripper teacher had no ass. Never noticed that the first go around, too busy focused on her bewbs. She had the 90's white girl body. Fake boobs and pancake ass.

I just watched Varisty Blues for the first time in a long time.
The WR really bothered me. He is like 5'3" and about a buck twenty. Coach Kilmer tells Mox they are a running team, when Mox is calling gadget plays for the Fatty in practice. Well if you are a running team, why do you have a white smurf at WR? If you are run and gun, you can get away with a tiny dude at WR, but playing power football in Texas you want a bigger dude to lay hands on defensive backs.
Also Amy Smart is hotter than Ali Larter.
<{cum@me}>
Don't get me wrong I would have fucked the whip cream off of Ali Larter but she ain't no loyal Heaux. Paul Walker was laid up in the hospital, not going to be able to go play football in Tallahassee and she was trying to creep on his backup. Mox still should have banged her and then went back to Amy Smart.
Also Van Derbeeks Texas accent is terrible. Also noticed Stripper teacher had no ass. Never noticed that the first go around, too busy focused on her bewbs. She had the 90's white girl body. Fake boobs and pancake ass.
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back