The Official Fifa World Cup thread v16: France v Belgium - Semi Final Match Edition

Who Advances To The Final?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
who said that?
He's probably the most underrated striker the past 15 years.
AND he looked like Roman General badass Mark Antony

James+Purefoy+in+Rome+(Marcus+Valerian).jpg

Meanwhile, on the opposite side of Madrid, Atleti keep rejuvenating the squad:

I haven't seen much of him, but from what I've read he's a quality midfielder and has been linked with a move to a ton of big clubs.

Surprised Utd & Spurs didnt go after him.

Simeone doing work this summer

@LEWIS540 i get your concern earlier about Belgian WB's. I mocked it before a ball was kicked in group stage. But. Chadli, tbf, was a f'n great outlet for Belgium in 2nd half when they were under a barrage of Brazilian attacks. He has v decent feet for a winger. Dangerous player to underestimate, imo.

Honestly, like with the WC as a whole, you could probably play these semis 10 times and each team would win 5.

With all the tactical analysis in the world, it just comes down to what happens on the night. One moment of magic. One defensive howler. One dodgy ref call.

Been a fantastic WC & i've loved every minute of it but this FOX desk has been miserable.

Such a shame the NBCSN crew didn't get the gig.

French supporter reporting in. Getting excited!!!

Muenier is too greedy. Greizmann and Lucas should burn him.
Him & Fellaini are the two major weak links

Didnt Nzonzi make him look an idiot in CL? or did Marouanne not play that gm

DEMBELE'S PLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg Omg Omg

I will miss Messi vs Ronaldo classico, but I'm glad he chose Juventus. Italy needs revival in football, so maybe he can start that. Barca is cruising next season lol.
How does Ronaldo going to Juve help revive Italian football?

If he went to Inter or Milan I could see it doing wonders since it would revitalize a name brand club to compete with Juve, but this just makes Serie A even less competitive than Bundesliga.

Him & Fellaini are the two major weak links

Didnt Nzonzi make him look an idiot in CL? or did Marouanne not play that gm
Yeah, in a major way. Fellaini's not a route Martinez would be wise to travel early in the game. Save him for when you're a goal down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back