NFL Discussion: PEDhawks Predictions

How many games will the PEDhawks win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was plenty of evidence out there for Hardy already when you were here defending him.

There was plenty evidence that she could very well be lying as well. When the photos came out, I did a 180 on that shit and changed my tune.

You defended one that was already convicted of it lol.

No...no I didn't. I mean..I did, but he was convicted in a non-jury trial. That sounded like there was a ton of room for error. I was wrong. I admit it. I was wrong. He's gone now, and I'll always own up to it in these here hallowed halls of Sherdog

Last edited:
We should wait until all the facts are out to comment as we really don’t know what she does to deserve this. Also you have to remember women take punches worse than men so he may have only hit her a couple of times?

There was plenty of evidence out there for Hardy already when you were here defending him.

There was barely anymore evidence against Hardy then, than there is right this second against Shady. There weren't even pics of the injuries until waaaaay after the fact. It was pretty much he said she said, at that point.

We should wait until all the facts are out to comment as we really don’t know what she does to deserve this. Also you have to remember women take punches worse than men so he may have only hit her a couple of times?
Sounds like you need to be treated like a battered woman and see how you like it. Fucking piece of shit.

If you arent protecting a child there is zero “deserving” this. And I hardly doubt a god damn NFL player cant subdue a woman without breaking her face.

2 game suspension. That’s all that’ll come down when it’s all said and done

Sounds like you need to be treated like a battered woman and see how you like it. Fucking piece of shit.

If you arent protecting a child there is zero “deserving” this. And I hardly doubt a god damn NFL player cant subdue a woman without breaking her face.

I just assumed he was being facetious.

Woah... What the flying fuck. I really hope it's not true but this looks bad.

They're claiming it was people McCoy sent. If so, release him immediately.

McCoy makes Mike Vick look like a saint if this is true.

Fucking really?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back