Has any seen a boxing glove with backhand side(mostly knuckle” look like the shapes on soccer ball?l

KillerIsBack V2

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
anyway so i was light-sparring with this guy at the mauy thai class at gym, we’re both begginers relatively, but i felt something weird about his gloves like their harder than there supposed to be. I was like maybe he just hit hard, but I realized i’ve sparred him before so i asked to feel his glove. They felt harder to me, so i called the [replacment] coach, and he didnt think they felt weird.
Most of the backhand had parts cut like a soccer ball. He got emotional when i asked him about it so i didnt get to see the brand or take a pic.

Does anyone know anything like this?

paper%20hexagons.jpg

Did you ever dance with the devil , in the pale moon light ?
I know it's an easy thread to post dumb shit at and get away with cause it sounds weird.
But I just don't trust the replacement coach's judgment for some reason. If you don't have any idea about this product, then pipe down.

If there's actual reviews about this thing, I wanna show my coach so they ban it from the gym. This isn't about me, I don't want him to injure himself or someone else in the beginners class.

I would suggest you fuck the gym off if you suspect the coach is allowing people to use dodgy gloves.

I have never seen or heard of what you are talking about, you dont bring your own gloves to sparring...you use the gloves the gym provides

Were they like this?

rival-d3o-intelli-shock-pro-bag-gloves-angle-2_large.jpg

That's the only glove I've ever seen that sounds close to what you're talking about.

Closest thing I have been able to find based on your description, albeit the hexagons look more like they're a printed design than a cut.
bboybg3_1_v1.jpg

anyway so i was light-sparring with this guy at the mauy thai class at gym, we’re both begginers relatively, but i felt something weird about his gloves like their harder than there supposed to be. I was like maybe he just hit hard, but I realized i’ve sparred him before so i asked to feel his glove. They felt harder to me, so i called the [replacment] coach, and he didnt think they felt weird.
Most of the backhand had parts cut like a soccer ball. He got emotional when i asked him about it so i didnt get to see the brand or take a pic.

Does anyone know anything like this?

paper%20hexagons.jpg
Meister hex boxing gloves is probably what your talking about

Meister hex boxing gloves is probably what your talking about
oh no no, u didn't get me. I didn't mean they had hexagons painted on them, but literally carved/sewed those shapes in(like 3d, like on a soccer ball).

NickLight_SoccerBall1.jpg

oh no no, u didn't get me. I didn't mean they had hexagons painted on them, but literally carved/sewed those shapes in(like 3d, like on a soccer ball).

I know what you mean now. I think I have seen some and yea I think that fundamentally changes the impact of the gloves. It's also dodgy with ridges on the impact zones.

I wouldn't bother with them next time.

I know what you mean now. I think I have seen some and yea I think that fundamentally changes the impact of the gloves. It's also dodgy with ridges on the impact zones.

I wouldn't bother with them next time.
Ik man... I just hate the fact that I ended up lookin like the asshole at that point... I've let people drill with me in MMA gloves goddamn it. and I like going hard and don't mind getting hit alot. But the gloves felt like rocks on impact, and there's no way this guy's punching power trippled in a few weeks, especially when he's struggling to pivot.

Were they like this?

rival-d3o-intelli-shock-pro-bag-gloves-angle-2_large.jpg

That's the only glove I've ever seen that sounds close to what you're talking about.
Close.

So this looks like a fucking troll thread, can someone please stop this shit from ahppening please

So this looks like a fucking troll thread, can someone please stop this shit from ahppening please
I've addressed how silly it may sound. Someone already showed a pic of something simialar to the cloves literally right before ur comment, so that erases ur claim.

besides, I'm a regular for a long ass time here, so I'm surprised u'd talk shit like that suddenly.

I've addressed how silly it may sound. Someone already showed a pic of something simialar to the cloves literally right before ur comment, so that erases ur claim.

besides, I'm a regular for a long ass time here, so I'm surprised u'd talk shit like that suddenly.

Yes, your 3 years on this site is a long time....you are trying to say that someone sparred with you, with a fucking glove that had football like patches?

And you asked your 'coach' if it was ok, and he cleared it?

I'm sorry, but you are either completely lying, or are going to the shittest gym in the world, and ive been to plenty of shitty gyms and even the biggest scumbags trainers would not allow shit like that

Yes, your 3 years on this site is a long time....you are trying to say that someone sparred with you, with a fucking glove that had football like patches?

And you asked your 'coach' if it was ok, and he cleared it?

I'm sorry, but you are either completely lying, or are going to the shittest gym in the world, and ive been to plenty of shitty gyms and even the biggest scumbags trainers would not allow shit like that
combat sports isn't big here in israel, and the guy was a last minute replacement.
I didn't mean actual sparring like full on. it was light sparring we do at the end of these classes like in two of two minute rounds. But, yeah they have us buy the gloves too. I will talk about this with the actual coaches tomorrow. I know our gym are nowhere near as fancy as north america or Europe where i assume your from, but that sure.

Also, I was here way before those 3 years as Killer of trolls. this is a newer account. surprised u forgot, i was pretty active on this section.
edit: hold up, 3 years isn't a long time for an internet forum? sheesh...

Funny... treelo is a long time troll, I'm surprized you haven't danced previously ;)

Did they look home made? Is he from a family of cobblers or some shit?

Unless they are made for some type of purpose as in heavy bag training, then they seem like collectible boxing gloves and not ones you're suppose to use in sparring.
Like when the movie Space Jam came out with basketballs that would bounce over ur head

Back