Pick A Car From the 80s

1983-cougar-2.jpg

Even though that body style went to 81’ most consider it a 70’s car
My babysitter as a kid had a red 1980 one. It was sweet. I like the late 70s ones too from smokey and the bandit.
It was the pace car for the Indy in 1981

My babysitter as a kid had a red 1980 one. It was sweet. I like the late 70s ones too from smokey and the bandit.
It was the pace car for the Indy in 1981

81 was a turbo charged 301ci disaster. Before it’s time and weak.

It was an important car in a way as it made way for some of the cooler turbo trans am’s later.

Kinda sucks they gave up on the idea.

81 was a turbo charged 301ci disaster. Before it’s time and weak.

It was an important car in a way as it made way for some of the cooler turbo trans am’s later.

Kinda sucks they gave up on the idea.
Yeah but it was a cool dinky car... (hot wheels & matchbox).

Man, one of my dream cars is a 1989 BMW 8 Series

QR2e_Euy.jpg

I almost bought one in 2003. They were made until 1997. Very prone to problems and ludicrously expensive to fix.

I almost bought one in 2003. They were made until 1997. Very prone to problems and ludicrously expensive to fix.

Yeah I saw one on an episode of Top Gear once and they weren't impressed. Pretty poor performers in general apparently. But still, the looks

I’ve had 2 78’s, all time favorite for different reasons. My first 78 was my first car
Sure there are better muscle cars but that gaudy thing will forever be my dream car

movie-cars-bandit.gif

Yeah I saw one on an episode of Top Gear once and they weren't impressed. Pretty poor performers in general apparently. But still, the looks
If you want looks with bad reliability, look no further than the Europa Trovare.

Sure there are better muscle cars but that gaudy thing will forever be my dream car

movie-cars-bandit.gif
<{monica}>

That thing was the dream of so so many, for so so long.

I mowed a literal shit ton of yards to buy my first one at 15

Randomly lately I’ve been thinking of building a period correct Fall Guy truck

Mitsubishi Starion/Chrysler Concorde or the Shelby version of the Dodge Daytona

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back