2018 World Cup - Mayberry Edition - France wins!

World Cup Finals - Who are you rooting for?

• Total voters
Was rooting for Russia. They should be proud of what they did though. Didn't expect much from them

man, the 1st and 3rd penalty kickers... they're gonna hate themselves for awhile
but fuck it, they got millions.

Croatia winning? Not suprised considering Crocop was such a badass but I'm rooting for England.

Damn it! I always say Im going to enjoy the game more if Im not emotionally invested in any team but damn it! when the underdog starts winning and I see its possible they win I just cant avoid rooting for them....it happened with Japan and today it happened with Russia.

I was rooting for Pikachu last week and today I screamed like a mother when Russia tied the game to go to the penalties!! Fuck those penalty kicks man.... I was sad when motherfucker Rakitic made that last kick (great player though nothing against Rakitic)

I already said 4 pages down that France is winning this and if you cant see that you are just a noobie who started watching soccer 3 years ago (or 30 days ago) nobody has the game or players to match France and at this point of the game psychology and history starts playing a gigantic role in the outcome, its extremely rare that World Cups crown a champion that hasnt been champion before...call it what you want but thats just how it is...oh yeah like I said if you dont know this its because you dont know much about the sport (go check world cup history noobie!) France is winning this and Mbappe is taking best player of the tournament, thats just what it is!

France, Belgium, Croatia and England in the semi's. Belgium over Croatia in the Final.

Got the final four teams right! (Page 15)
Still going with my original, but would not be surprised to see France over England.
With the US out, I'm a fan of all four of these teams. Crazy World Cup so far.

Harry is great,but this is our last chance.Modric is 32,Mandzo is 32,Rocket 30...Now or never bro,sorry

Now or never but I see England rolling them, based on that Russia performance mixed with the Denmark one aswell

Be a great game regardless

England fans trash an Ikea following win over Sweden

https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/england-fans-thrash-ikea-following-sweden-win-watch-190245782.html

nick_young_confused_face_300x256_nqlyaa.jpg

confusedmacgyvermeme_5ab8392eae9ab8003778609b.png
War Croatia then.

Damn so far Belgium playing a lot better than France. Wasnt expecting this. Mbappe not showing up so far

Goalkeeper City so far.

Some darn impressive saves

Croatia is winning the poll...lol... some of you should keep some sense of reality... Croatia hardly beat Russia... as far as reality is concerned we are watching the final right now... the other 2 chumps are not at the level

Oh shit Mick Jagger is there. England is fucked if he's going to the game tomorrow :D

Oh shit Mick Jagger is there. England is fucked if he's going to the game tomorrow :D

How much do you wanna bet he intended on going to the Eng game but got the wrong tickets:D

France will be too much for England/Croatia. Said from the group stages France would win it.

The moment Brazil was losing the game I declared France will be the champions. Its 5,6 pages back, I said an inspired Brazil is the only team capable of matching France, nobody else can.

Stop with the England cheering noobie, its not going to happen, Croatia actually has a better team than England, it still doesnt matter, France are already the world champions

Back