NINTENDO SWITCH Official Discussion v4: Did someone say... SMASH?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
d/l this game, thanks in part for you listing the trailer up on here. I'm enjoying the game immensely. Great art design, controls, and puzzles. Overall simplicity when I'm enjoying now as I get older. Highly recommend pick up for someone needing a game to simply pass time.
I liked it and got 100% completion and the extra ending but at 20 bucks felt it was too short.

Finished Steamworld Dig 2 last night. Good game but short and with an underwhelming ending.

I need a new Switch game. Rocket League is my go to in between games but considering Owlboy...

have you played Dragon Quest Builders? I played the shit out of it on the PS4 and tempted to double dip for the Switch. it's like a cross between Zelda:ALttP and Minecraft. Super addicting with lots of content. I put in 80+ hours into it.

have you played Dragon Quest Builders? I played the shit out of it on the PS4 and tempted to double dip for the Switch. it's like a cross between Zelda:ALttP and Minecraft. Super addicting with lots of content. I put in 80+ hours into it.
Yep, played a shit ton on Vita but got burned out.

I finally bought one about a month or so ago.

Have not hooked it up or anything. Bought Mario Kart and Zelda. Will play at some point.

Yeeeaaaaaaahhhh!! Warframe announced on the Switch.

I played the shit out of Warframe on the PS4 when it originally launched and have been tempted to pick it back up since from what I've read they've made a lot of positive changes over the last few years. Just got to cross my fingers that Sony won't cock block me logging into their servers like they did with Fortnite.

*edit*
Found my answer.

https://www.usgamer.net/articles/do...platform-multiplayer-account-migration-switch

Looks like accounts will be locked to the platform it was created on, so I'll have to create a new account for the Switch version.

The article makes it sound like a platform thing, not Sony's doing like with Fortnite. Since they don't have all platforms on the same version, they can't link accounts.

Last edited:
Planning on buying the Switch soon since I will be traveling a lot for work. Besides the new Zelda and the new super smash what are some games (old and upcoming) that y'all recommend?

Planning on buying the Switch soon since I will be traveling a lot for work. Besides the new Zelda and the new super smash what are some games (old and upcoming) that y'all recommend?

Which genre's do you like to play?

Mario kart, hollow knight

I like all sorts of games, but I prefer RPG's, action/adventure, FPS, and fighting.
Xenoblade Chronicles and Octopath Traveller if you like RPGs

Question. How is Ys VIII Lacrimosa of Dana on the Switch? Want it, but have heard that it has some issues in how it runs and translation errors. Wanted to ask if those got patched already before I drop some coin on that. I also have Octopath pre-ordred, but am thinking of canning the regular one since I found the Special Edition online.

Question. How is Ys VIII Lacrimosa of Dana on the Switch? Want it, but have heard that it has some issues in how it runs and translation errors. Wanted to ask if those got patched already before I drop some coin on that. I also have Octopath pre-ordred, but am thinking of canning the regular one since I found the Special Edition online.
No idea about gameplay issues, but the translation stuff is because the studio that translated it sucks, and will probably never be fixed.

No idea about gameplay issues, but the translation stuff is because the studio that translated it sucks, and will probably never be fixed.

Goddammit. :(

What happened to you NIS. You used to be cool and great. I mean it COULD get fixed. It all boils down to whether they want to or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back