DC would beat Fedor in his prime

NorrisB

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
DC crushed Antonio Silva right after Fedor got demolished by him, Fedor was 34 at that time.

antonio-silva-vs-fedor1.jpg

3moI.gif

DC crushed Dan Henderson

fedor5.gif

tumblr_n642xjEUtB1rofocqo1_500.gif

A fight with DC for prime Fedor would looks a lot like Dan Henderson v Daniel Cormier, DC would absolutely rag doll him.

fedor-kevin.gif

fedor in his prime would probably KO dc

It's possible quite honestly.

I think Fedor is the better striker overall but DC has an iron chin and would almost certainly not end up on his back against Fedor.

At the same time, make no mistake about It..This Fedor was scary.

16%2B-%2B1

I agree with this sentiment and thus will sign off on it.

-Sped

Anybody that counts out PRIME Fedor in any fight is crazy.

Being in the middle of a losing streak is not a “prime “, no matter how you try to twist this to suit your agenda.

Ring or Cage? In a ring, DC get's knocked the eff out. In a cage, I'd favor prime DC over prime Fedor.

Both guys are incredibly well rounded. Both have great chins and fantastic takedowns. Fedor has more KO’s and power, has much better gnp and is better off his back.

Both are the top 3 ever in mma but Fedor has more ways to win

Prime Fedor destroys prime dc. Fedro vs Silva/Henderson(even Werdum) was already past his prime

DC crushed Antonio Silva right after Fedor got demolished by him, Fedor was 34 at that time.

antonio-silva-vs-fedor1.jpg

3moI.gif

DC crushed Dan Henderson

fedor5.gif

tumblr_n642xjEUtB1rofocqo1_500.gif

A fight with DC for prime Fedor would looks a lot like Dan Henderson v Daniel Cormier, DC would absolutely rag doll him.

fedor-kevin.gif
Bringing up Fedor's fights against Bigfoot and Hendo Is pretty irrelevant though. He'd already been fighting for 10+ years at that point, been In a lot of wars, sparring sessions, had injuries and a lot of wear on him.

Prime Fedor Is a completely different animal.

That's not to say DC still couldn't beat him though. Would definitely be an interesting style matchup. Even as a huge Fedor fan, I'd probably lean towards DC just because he's been In there with hard hitters and he seems very difficult to knock out. Partially because he rolls with punches very well and also because of his massive head. That fight would probably be decided on the feet.

If Fedor lands cleanly, he could knock out anyone though really.

It all depends

Why do you idiots constantly bring up age but not mileage?

Cormier has 23 flippin fights.....23. Fedor had as many at 28 years old and the exact same record, yet his 1 loss was horse shit. Not to mention all the sambo tournaments as well. DC was a wrestler for a long time and not taking punches/kicks to the head.

DC takes it. DC has the tools to deal with Fedors striking. Fedors groundgame isnt dangerous for a guy like DC.

Bringing up Fedor's fights against Bigfoot and Hendo Is pretty irrelevant though. He'd already been fighting for 10+ years at that point, been In a lot of wars, sparring sessions, had injuries and a lot of wear on him.

Prime Fedor Is a completely different animal.

That's not to say DC still couldn't beat him though. Would definitely be an interesting style matchup. Even as a huge Fedor fan, I'd probably lean towards DC just because he's been In there with hard hitters and he seems very difficult to knock out. Partially because he rolls with punches very well and also because of his massive head. That fight would probably be decided on the feet.

If Fedor lands cleanly, he could knock out anyone though really.

It all depends

Pretty good summation. Like all heavyweight fights it can end quickly for either fighter, I'd favour Fedor but not with any real confidence.

Also great call on Bigfoot and Hendo, I agree they don't really count, Fedor was past his prime despite only being probably as old as DC when DC's MMA career began.

You don't know shit. Fuxjing hate newbie garbage posts.

Well, I think DC would beat him too, but you MMA math is garbage. First off, Fedor would have beat Big Foot in the 3rd round. Fedora already won the 1st rnd and looked like a mad man bouncing around after the 2nd end. The Hendo win was an early stoppage that should be attributed to Herb Dean not having his eye on the ball.

White Cormier vs Black Fedor
Book it

Back