DC would beat Fedor in his prime

Fedor’s achievements for his time are more phenomenal.

Head to head in their primes makes for strange comparisons.
What if it’s not under Unified judging and TDD doesn’t matter?
What if it’s in a ring?
What if some overzealous judge who loves stopping fights for no reason is involved?
What if damage and coming close to finishing is what it’s all about?
What if the fighter had to fight someone else earlier in the night?
What if the fighter had to fight another opponent 3 months earlier as well as someone earlier in the night?
Calm down buddy. You must really, really like DC. Gross, and, grow the fuck up.

It's possible quite honestly.

I think Fedor is the better striker overall but DC has an iron chin and would almost certainly not end up on his back against Fedor.

At the same time, make no mistake about It..This Fedor was scary.

16%2B-%2B1

Farva from super troopers

Why do you idiots constantly bring up age but not mileage?

Cormier has 23 flippin fights.....23. Fedor had as many at 28 years old and the exact same record, yet his 1 loss was horse shit. Not to mention all the sambo tournaments as well. DC was a wrestler for a long time and not taking punches/kicks to the head.

Thank you.

It makes me insane when people address “age” as if that matters with no context.

It's a good possibility, especially if its in a cage instead of a ring. I don't think Fedor's ever faced a wrestler on Cormier's level. Especially with the power.

I got DC via dirty boxing but there is no way to tell

Honestly it'd be a hell of a fight to watch. Could go either way.

I fuckin hate Jon Jones but he probably beats both.

I got DC over "swing and see what happens" Fedor. His stand up isnt as evolved as todays fighters.

"swing and see what happens" = 10 years undefeated, 8-1 against UFC former champs. First round KO ever 3 former UFC champs.

{<BJPeen}

Prime Fedor destroys prime dc. Fedro vs Silva/Henderson(even Werdum) was already past his prime
Aka not in Pride .... pretty crazy how everyone in pride suddenly fell out of their primes immediately following their introductions to athletic commissions.

Who cares, both of these guys are amazing.. Prime Fedor could beat any man, i think same could be said for Cormier atm.

You don't know shit. Fuxjing hate newbie garbage posts.

Well, I think DC would beat him too, but you MMA math is garbage. First off, Fedor would have beat Big Foot in the 3rd round. Fedora already won the 1st rnd and looked like a mad man bouncing around after the 2nd end. The Hendo win was an early stoppage that should be attributed to Herb Dean not having his eye on the ball.
Are you drunk? Round 2 was a 10-8 Rd and Fedor could barely walk to his corner.

The amount of lies on sherdog that go unchecked is astonishing. The fact that people liked your post shows how shitty this site has become.

Last edited:
of course he does lol i know people love fedor but his striking has always been sloppy as fuck

does fedor punch harder than rumble??
its 50 50 imo. fedor is one of the greatest of all time.

DC crushed Antonio Silva right after Fedor got demolished by him, Fedor was 34 at that time.

antonio-silva-vs-fedor1.jpg

3moI.gif

DC crushed Dan Henderson

fedor5.gif

tumblr_n642xjEUtB1rofocqo1_500.gif

A fight with DC for prime Fedor would looks a lot like Dan Henderson v Daniel Cormier, DC would absolutely rag doll him.

fedor-kevin.gif
Every time there’s a new UFC champ, noobs want to say he’d beat Fedor.

Learn your history kids. And stop being so intimidated by Fedor. He’s a nice man.

Back