PotWR- The Power of the Pardon

Should I have used my Presidential Pardon Powers to unban Trotsky?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol at the white belt rule @Lethal (I think it's a good call)

I remember this happening because of the OT however many years ago. Unfortunately, more rules followed and then the OT was deleted. Let's not get the WR deleted this time fellas!
@HomerThompson @Fawlty
Not like it's that difficult to spam post your way from cum to piss belt anyway. Plenty of shit threads for you to inhabit in the meanwhile.

Not like it's that difficult to spam post your way from cum to piss belt anyway. Plenty of shit threads for you to inhabit in the meanwhile.
I feel like you could have worked some more bodily fluids into that post tbh iirc imho.

That's why we're limiting white belts to 30 posts per day. We can check who goes over the limit from the control panel.

That's why we're limiting white belts to 30 posts per day. We can check who goes over the limit from the control panel.

Add yellow belts (yellow cards?) to this category imo.

You should of used your powers to send him to a gulag. Then exile before an assassin sticks an ice pick in his head.

Sure. He's also a dishonest jackass, and a terrible person.

I would not pardon him under any circumstances.

He's an idiot because he's a jackass and a terrible person?

You sure know how to make a case against someone...

As the Hulkster says, brothers: "If you hurt my friends, then you hurt my pride. I gotta be a man, I can't let it slide."
kpCcbXU.png

The Supreme Court of Moderators truly hold all of the power, not the President

If Trotsky has a fanclub, I'm definitely a member. Even when he was pushing the envelope, there was always a clever idea or narrative hook to his quest for the left.

But, I mentioned to him after he had dubs a few times, that e-baiting or insulting posters never turns out well, and never wins much of anything.

Not to say "I was right!" or anything that puerile and ridiculous, just that few real intellectual discussions are heightened by call outs or insults, and he tended to fall for those games sometimes.

Trotsky was a gentleman and scholar, and I hope he returns.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back