MLB Season V2: Can't have Baseball if you don't have your Spring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nola is having a monster season for the Phillies .

Man the league is top heavy to this year. Red Cans may win 110 games...

Learn from the Marlins, no way should the city pay anything (meaning it won't happen)

Shit cities always let teams hold them hostage for public money.

What does the east coast media think about Moosetacos, @INeedARemedy ?

I.e. is he a viable option for the Yanks?
If he's affordable then yeah I think the team will swoop in and grab him. Gerg Berd seems to finally remember how to baseball, but he's made of glass, and the other options are crappy. Trading for him and sticking him at 1st makes sense

Funny thing about this Orioles/Yanks series is I think Manny went extra hard in it, and kicked ass. You can tell a large part of it was "yeah come get me"

Damn the O’s getting the Yanks up outta there, didn’t see that coming. Finally a little breathing room at fucken 35 games above .500.

The Royals have lost 28 of their last 32 games. Let that sink in for a moment. Lmao

I want to see the Yankees get all of the big Trade deadline pieces and then lose in the playoffs to a small-market team. Then their farm system will be drained for years to come. Obviously that won't happen and they'll probably win it all but I can dream.

The Royals have lost 28 of their last 32 games. Let that sink in for a moment. Lmao

At least Hosmer isn’t crushing it in Can Diego (life maybe, not beisbols). But yea these are the Royals I grew up on lol.

Not too early to start pretending you know shit about Highschool and college prospects.

At least Hosmer isn’t crushing it in Can Diego (life maybe, not beisbols). But yea these are the Royals I grew up on lol.

Not too early to start pretending you know shit about Highschool and college prospects.
Hate to rain on your parade but he's getting paid big money and lives in San Diego so I doubt he gives a shit about baseball right now. Not uncommon for guys to only play well when they are looking to get paid.

Edit: Forgot to make my actual point which is that I bet if he was still in KC he'd be playing a whole lot better.

Last edited:
Hate to rain on your parade but he's getting paid big money and lives in San Diego so I doubt he gives a shit about baseball right now. Not uncommon for guys to only play well when they are looking to get paid.

Edit: Forgot to make my actual point which is that I bet if he was still in KC he'd be playing a whole lot better.

Sorry when I said “life, not beisbols” I thought that was very much insinuated. Should have went with the bold font/underline, my b.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back