Pick A Car From the 80s

Pontiac Firebird
maxresdefault.jpg
That’s a Trans Am, Pontiac never called them Firebird Trans Ams which technically they are, there was the firebird, firebird formula and trans am in that era.

So please don’t call a trans am a firebird.

Mitsubishi Starion/Chrysler Concorde or the Shelby version of the Dodge Daytona

A few years back I thought about getting a starion and updating it with new tech turbos and fuel management etc for a fun beater daily to keep miles off my f250

Yeah I saw one on an episode of Top Gear once and they weren't impressed. Pretty poor performers in general apparently. But still, the looks

There were a shitload of them available in the Dallas area. Apparently the car of choice for rich wives. They listed at $88,000 new and I was looking at around $17,000 with ridiculously low miles. I knew something was up and called up a dealer in Richardson (IIRC) and he gave me the scoop (shitty reliability, expensive to maintain, mostly driven by chicks).

for exotics, probably a lambo countach.
american, grand national
japanese:
NISSAN-Skyline-GT-R--R32--4036_8.jpg

This is my old 87 GT T-top car.... (If you google 87 orange mustang GT it pops right up)
1987_00011_02.jpg

96185d1179714312-sweet-1987-mustang-gt-t-tops-burnt-orange-fs-tr-pics-7f65_1.jpg

I fucking love the 80's!!!

1985 Chevy Shortbed. Black or red.

upload_2018-7-10_17-36-50.png

side.jpg

Torn between a 280z and 89 RX-7

I own two cars from the 80s. A 1988 Ford Mustang LX 5.0 which I'm trying to sell, got a guy coming to look at it tonight and a 1981 Chevy Monte Carlo with a built 355.

Love tons of stuff from the 80s like other people have posted. I would love a chevy square body 4x4, got a soft spot for suburbans especially. Like the 80s jeep gran cherokees, gm gbodys like my monte carlo/grand national/gnx/cutlass/regal/malibu, foxbody mustangs, monzas, etc. I'm sure there's some that I'm forgetting.

Last edited:
I thought a Back to The Future reference would happen before a Knight Rider reference would.
What's the movie where the cars start killing people?

Christine

Back