SBBC: Let's Get Fat Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of...

I can't be the only one who thinks this is funny, right? I mean, I don't like Rapaport at all really...but people are shitting all over him for this joke.

He's not making fun of kids trapped in a cave, he's making fun of a known pedophile

if anything I respect Rap b/c of the sheer balls he has when he goes on Podcasts and Sports Talk shows

he routinely shits on Shannon Sharpe right to his face, zero f's given

You know why this is happening Mr. Batman.... Say it.... You know the truth... allow it to flow....
There are a number of reasons for it. Far better athletes and conditioning programs. Many will jump on steroids as a reason, though I'm not convinced that's as much the issue in tennis as some other sports (Federer and Djoker still looks like they've never lifted a day in their lives, lol. Though Nadal and Murray, polar opposite). Racket technology is a hugely underrated factor as well. But I'm sure you're implying something about flesh.

But regardless. We're in the quarterfinals at Wimbledon and Fed, who turns 37 in August, hasn't even faced a break point yet in the entire tournament. That's insane. Especially when you consider he's not exactly Sampras on the service line. Serena has been serving so well almost 50% of her serves (not just first serves) have gone unreturned (whether via ace or forced/unforced error). They're not even making her work for it and she's in the worst physical shape I've ever seen her in (understandably between her age and having had a baby like 10 months ago and deciding to breast feed for months before training).

I don't remember shit other than the fact that I was your average high school moron. Young, dumb and full of cum.

(I'm probably going to regret posting that in response to senri :/).

if anything I respect Rap b/c of the sheer balls he has when he goes on Podcasts and Sports Talk shows

he routinely shits on Shannon Sharpe right to his face, zero f's given

Oh, I agree. He's just not a real funny guy to me.

VxL7JFG_d.jpg
<LikeReally5>

Speaking of...

I can't be the only one who thinks this is funny, right? I mean, I don't like Rapaport at all really...but people are shitting all over him for this joke.

He's not making fun of kids trapped in a cave, he's making fun of a known pedophile

funniest thing I've heard all week.

Speaking of...

First comment made me LMAO. Welcome to cuck-world.

bought a townhome in Tahoe today.
choice location, just down the road from Squaw, Alpine and Northstar.
I ain't renting it though.
tons of mtn bike trails, and cool outdoorsy shit to do.
pretty stoked

Is there a place there where you can go to eat shit and live, Graves?

Tbh, that sounds great. What other kind of outdoorsy stuff do you like to do besides biking? Point being, seems like a great location. What does it also offer youre going to take part in? Fishing/hunting/shooting guns/etc

Great fishing and skiing around there if you like grabbing some poles.

Has anyone else ever realized that George Costanza's former boss, Mr. Kruger, plays a major role in the action packed Robo Cop 3?

Has anyone else ever realized that George Costanza's former boss, Mr. Kruger, plays a major role in the action packed Robo Cop 3?
He was great in both roles. RIP.

That guy has been dead for like three years. Get the fuck out of here.

18 is very young. RIP.

Is there a place there where you can go to eat shit and live, Graves?

Tbh, that sounds great. What other kind of outdoorsy stuff do you like to do besides biking? Point being, seems like a great location. What does it also offer youre going to take part in? Fishing/hunting/shooting guns/etc
my neighbor spent about ten minutes telling me about all the great fishing there is up there, haven't fished much in 30 years but I might try it to calm the fuck down, I'm pretty much out of my mind. There's hunting further north and of course over in Nevada. Lakes and rivers afford the kayak experience but I always thought that was kind of gay.
lots of Jeep trails, gonna buy a Rubicon to bomb those with. meh, we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back