how are you watching the pacquiao-matthysse fight?

ESPN+ not available in Australia so i'll be finding alternative ways to stream (assuming our dogshit boxing coverage continues and this isn't actually shown anywhere)

It’s a beautiful belt, but meaningless.

I love Matthysse, but I hate that he’s going to rape Manny.

ESPN+ not available in Australia so i'll be finding alternative ways to stream (assuming our dogshit boxing coverage continues and this isn't actually shown anywhere)
Its $40 on main event. I Might head to a pub to watch it. Think Pac gets koed and finally retires.

you know i started to analyze this fight and its weird because neither are in their prime and seem to be damaged goods.

I look at pac not having roach with buboy instead. Thats about as negative as you can get.
pacs getting old
roach outed him for having a bad shoulder
arum and him seem to be having beef

lucas- idk why or how hes even fighting after getting his eyeball detached from his head(exaggerating) from postal. I honestly thought he would never fight on a big stage again

how are you guys looking at this fight?

still here, anyone know where i can find a link? can i get a pm?

This doesn’t seem to be on Canadian TV. TSN5 has opted to go with the UFC Fight Night after the regular ESPN card.

i have work in the morning so don't think i will stay up to watch it despite wanting to

rooting for matthysse
but expecting manny to get a clear decision

manny from las vegas
and hbo

to espn+

i don't know much but isn't it like ufc fight pass or wwe tv

on boxnation here in the UK, where a lot of his fights have been on tthough to be honest

Time for the return of the Pac Street Elite
giphy.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back