Age 35 - testosterone level 940, doctor says no TRT possible

Eusung

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Do you think 940 is too high to consider TRT for a 35 year old male?

I have always been a little bit athletic, slightly muscular, with a mesomorph bodytype. I also have a lot of body and facial hair, especially for an Asian.

But recently I have felt I have really low energy. I also have and unfortunately still have habits that are supposedly known to decrease testosterone.

I am in Korea where the doctors tend to be more cautious and conservative btw.

You should sneak up to North Korea and try their socialized TRT programs.

Don't do it. It will shrink your nuts.

That's in the very high end range and you are only 34, why would you go on TRT? Well obviousy there's the whole free testosterone and estrogen levels, but I'm guessing you didn't get those measured? Have you considered that there's something else that is causing your energy levels to be low?

lol what

940 is damn high bro

i dont get it

DC is fighting at almost 40, 35 are the new 20"s !!!!

TS should go on estrogen and other gyno drugs IMO.

Say no to drugs and just accept your body.

Seems freaking high. Anyway; Free test levels are more important.

Testosterone has alot of negative side effects man. Maybe try living a more healthy lifestyle before you consider doping

Seems freaking high. Anyway; Free test levels are more important.
Exactly what are free T levels compared to what I got tested?
I looked up "free testosterones levels" and didn't get much info.

Be glad you are healthy and dont have to be on hormones your whole life. Wound you take cough drops if you didn't have a cold?

Your test levels are excellent, I would highly doubt a doc would prescribe you test.

It’s not your testosterone causing you to be fatigued

Your levels are very high considering your age.

I’d take a look at free test levels if those are low and causing you to be fatigued.

More likely culprits are high cortisol levels or hypothyroidism, or perhaps iron deficiency.

If you eat a lot of carbs or sugars throughout the day you might be repeatedly spiking your insulin and that can bog you down, big heavy meals with lots of protein can keep you tired also.

Many many factors that comprehensive blood work can give you the best answers.

I have always been a little bit athletic, slightly muscular, with a mesomorph bodytype. I also have a lot of body and facial hair, especially for an Asian.

But recently I have felt I have really low energy. I also have and unfortunately still have habits that are supposedly known to decrease testosterone.

Wasnt there some study where Asian men testosterone increases over 30, while blacks testosterone decreases drastically before 30.

Really low energy eh?
What I have been learning about the aging process is that strength and testosterone doesn't decrease like a lot of men seem to believe. It's usually nerve impulses that lower as time goes on. They don't repair as rapidly as when you are in your younger age.
I am 33 years old. I actually feel like I'm way healthier and stronger than when I was in my 20s since I've started eating a lot better, more natural food.
You are what you eat. I hope this gives you something to explore instead of shit like TRT.

Back