Will Jacobs fight the man GGG ducked?

Grats on getting a very strategic and fan friendly fight!!!!

I'll never bullshit you guys. I told you we'd work on it. Thanks for supporting

her butts fake
latest

Alright let's not turn this into a GGG bashing thread. This fight is good for everyone involved. We didn't take a soft touch waiting. Canelo/GGG winner and twin.

No bullshit I really appreciate the support you guys give Danny. I'm going to try to do the same thing with E. Fans will get good fights.

Ducked , avoided, smart business move .

However one is comfortable saying what GGG did I am fine.

The fight between Jacobs v Derevyanchenko is an important one, it has next vs the winner of Canelo v GGG implications

IBF not to long ago announced those 2 men would fight for the strap.

Curious if this is being negotiated would make a great headliner
I woke up this morning walked into he kitchen with a blurry vision. A bug appeared on the ground, i decided to keep walking to the make the coffe, and didnt care much about the roach on the floor. Making the coffe will wake me up so i can go work for money. Killing the roach would have been for free.

Guys, I ducked a roach. Never showing my face in public again :(

Last edited:
I woke up this morning walked into he kitchen with a blurry vision. A big appeared on the ground, i decided to keep walking to the make the coffe, and didnt care much about the roach on the floor. Making the coffe will wake me up so i can go work for money. Killing the roach would have been for free.

Lmao.

I'm not going to be posting anymore.

I know you're going to ask why, and it's due to a variety of things.

1.) I've been offered a moderator position at three other websites. One is a senior mod position. These will take up a good amount of time on their own and I had been putting off these offers for a while but they need my help and I won't turn them down any longer.

2.) In June, I'm going back to school for my master's degree.

3.) Before that happens I want to fight at least one more time before I retire and need to train.

4.) Undeniably, I'm just done. I've been lurking this forum for almost six years and I've been posting (and a lot of the time...trolling) under other accounts for about four. That all ended when I started this account. Ironically, this is the only one I've ever been completely myself on and the only one I've ever been dubbed on.

In the time I've been here, this forum has only progressively gotten worse.

The only MMA discussion outside of the plat forum seems to take place 90% of the time between uneducated casuals, assholes, or trolls and great posters are bant every year over trivial offenses. The OT was destroyed and then brought back as a shadow of what it was and now that they've removed video games for no good reason at all from the mayberry, the one subforum I personally worked my ass off to improve...I'm just done.

Nothing makes sense. And few things bother me more than when people have the power to make positive change refuse to do so.

The whole video game thing really was the last straw...most of you know how passionate I am about MMA and movies so it goes without saying when I tell you that I'm far more passionate about gaming...that really, really pissed me off. The fact that not one member of the staff, despite receiving dozens of PMs from me and after reading the petitions that hundreds of people signed could even provide a legitimate explanation for the decision, is ridiculous.

If you want to stay in touch, PM me with your facebook information or e-mail address.

Take care of yourselves,

Lethal.

Wait a minute. Are YOU Will Jacobs?

I remember Will Jacobs posting what you copy and pasted.

Wait a minute. Are YOU Will Jacobs?

I remember Will Jacobs posting what you copy and pasted.
Lol no, but that was an infamous copy pasta, was quite popular in the Plat forum for years.

I woke up this morning walked into he kitchen with a blurry vision. A bug appeared on the ground, i decided to keep walking to the make the coffe, and didnt care much about the roach on the floor. Making the coffe will wake me up so i can go work for money. Killing the roach would have been for free.

I feel your pain , you will surivive brother,

Trust me , went though the same thing

I passed on a 324 thousand dollar investment due to too much risk

i ducked profit

Alright let's not turn this into a GGG bashing thread. This fight is good for everyone involved. We didn't take a soft touch waiting. Canelo/GGG winner and twin.

No bullshit I really appreciate the support you guys give Danny. I'm going to try to do the same thing with E. Fans will get good fights.
gotta question. When Danny fought GGG, he said he wasn't interested in the IBF title because of the rehydration clause. I figured that was logical, give yourself the edge where you can and you can beat hte man + walk out of there with two titles. Now he's fighting for the IBF title again and this time its the only title on the line. How is Danny giong to prepare for the rehydration limit?

This is all a delusion for your Ennui. The Nexus is all you will ever need. Allow the magnificence to drip all over your sweet dendrites Mr Bag.

You're the only name change that isn't confusing at all. Everyone else takes some digging.

I feel your pain , you will surivive brother,

Trust me , went though the same thing

I passed on a 324 thousand dollar investment due to too much risk

i ducked profit
Wait, that's what he was offered? hell nah!
He got a couple millies for the Brook fight and the base salary alone for the canelo fight was 5 mil.
That's not risk(as in danger in that sneaky rhetoric) , that's a whole waste of time avoided. Golovkin is not getting any younger and there's better more profitable shit to do.
You're the only name change that isn't confusing at all. Everyone else takes some digging.
lmao, I realized who it was when I reached nexus while reading.
Senri is a legend.
Lol there are levels to living

I hope you will wake up
Did u not the get the movie reference. Truman's life is made by the extras and background. You are the one who is asleep here.

Wait, that's what he was offered? hell nah!
He got a couple millies for the Brook fight and the base salary alone for the canelo fight was 5 mil.
That's not risk(as in danger in that sneaky rhetoric) , that's a whole waste of time avoided. Golovkin is not getting any younger and there's better more profitable shit to do.

lmao, I realized who it was when I reached nexus while reading.
Senri is a legend.

Did u not the get the movie reference. Truman's life is made by the extras and background. You are the one who is asleep here.
1. That's what business move I made a choice on recently

2. Lol at your attempt to push your reality

Listen if you want extras dictating your reality have at it

3. Glad Jacobs is going position himself for another big payday

I always knew that you were the first to see...

1. That's what business move I made a choice on recently

2. Lol at your attempt to push your reality

Listen if you want extras dictating your reality have at it

3. Glad Jacobs is going position himself for another big payday
Damn, your reality gets to change the plot in a famous holy wood movie? I'll just assume you don't know what your replying to since this is the second time. That makes the most sense.

I really don't think Jacobs is trying to "position himself for a big pay day", he's trying to fight as many ranked guys as he can to earn back a title shot. If he had bigger name value he would have, too bad its gonna be for a vacant IBF, as I believe Danny would whoop Canelo.

That's what he did, he was his Mandatory
But he ducked him for more money and exposure , any man with business sense would've done the same

lol thats not a duck thats just simple and plain good logic. granted I dont follow boxing like I used to but I never even heard of the guy. Looked him up he's some 32 y/o prospect with what, 12 fights? why would anyone trying to make money in the sport bother fighting some no name just for shits n giggles? Besides belts haven't really meant shit in decades and mandatory challengers are typically pathetic at best.

Looking into him a lil more the guy looks like good TV and I'll definitely have to tune in for his next fight but I don't see anything about him that would suggest GGG wouldn't fking wash him in a couple rounds. Just looks like another meldonium munching can crusher.

When was he GGG's mandatory? couple years back? GGG woulda murdered him, and if it was recently? Even the declining GGG we have today would likely starch him, but more importantly the guy is still waiting in limbo for canelo to sack up and take the rematch, no reason to waste time on no names when you have a few mil to make I dont see the logic.

Last edited:
Damn, your reality gets to change the plot in a famous holy wood movie? I'll just assume you don't know what your replying to since this is the second time. That makes the most sense.

I really don't think Jacobs is trying to "position himself for a big pay day", he's trying to fight as many ranked guys as he can to earn back a title shot. If he had bigger name value he would have, too bad its gonna be for a vacant IBF, as I believe Danny would whoop Canelo.
1. Lol at stilllllll trying to push your mindset , yuck

2. RR has said that Danny IS looking for a big payday( correct me if I am wrong)

3. I'll agree with this OPINON , Danny should be the favorite to win against both Canelo and GGG

When was he GGG's mandatory? couple years back?

no reason to waste time on no names when you have a few mil to make I dont see the logic.
1. Lol you want to have a conversation on a stance you have no clue about?
He was GGG mandatory as far back as last month

2. Vanes

Back