UFN 133 Dos Santos vs Ivanov July 14

Jodie opened at +185? She closed as a favorite less than 2 months ago, why would they open her as a close to 2-1 underdog now lol

Yeah I maxed that quick knowing it would shift, should've maxed it again +145, but didn't know if I was misremembering closing odds or what. Someone was drinking on the job apparently lol.

ATT fighters lose all the time.

People were trying to tell me that Moyle was a strong play for 226 because she made a permanent move to TAM.

Let me ask you a question, what does Niko Price do well?

Nothing stands out in particular I just think his striking, takedown and submission offense is adept enough to beat a lower end - middle of the pack fighter such as randy brown

I would even say Niko holds wins over better fighters than Brown has competed with

So this will be Volkanovski's first time fighting across the pacific huh? That's interesting.

Elkins up to +295

Adding to my bet

my breakdowns for this card:

http://piglordmma.com/2018/07/11/ufc-fight-night-133-dos-santos-vs-ivanov-betting-predictions/

if you enjoy my writing, it would help me out a tonne if you could place one of your bets for this card at betonline using my link. i get some commission for referring new customers but they are worth signing up for anyway if you like insane openers like felder +230 and suarez -110.
Tbh that Felder line ended up being accurate. Insane opener is Perry Dec +600.

I think that Elkins'll break +300 before the event, and that Scoggins will break +150 or so. Nurma name's worth a ton, and Russian money floods in in the last 24 hours.

I think that Elkins'll break +300 before the event, and that Scoggins will break +150 or so. Nurma name's worth a ton, and Russian money floods in in the last 24 hours.
Elkins +295 and scoggins +145 was close enough for me

yeah i'm holding out for line movement as well on scoggins. elkins fight is a pass for me.

crazy how Elkins just get underestimated everytime he fights :) no matter how he gets it done the fact is he just beat 3 fighters hwo is way more proven then Volk and yet he is +295 lol

crazy how Elkins just get underestimated everytime he fights :) no matter how he gets it done the fact is he just beat 3 fighters hwo is way more proven then Volk and yet he is +295 lol
Maybe its because of his funny tattoo
<CroCop1>

Can't wait to cash +300. Absolutely fuckin ridiculous. Has no one watched Elkins' fights with Bermudez, Skelly, Dias, etc? Who the fuck has Volk beaten ffs this should be a pick 'em at worse.

Can't wait to cash +300. Absolutely fuckin ridiculous. Has no one watched Elkins' fights with Bermudez, Skelly, Dias, etc? Who the fuck has Volk beaten ffs this should be a pick 'em at worse.
Reminds me a lot of his fight against Skelly, actually. I like Volkanovski as a fellow Australian, and hope that he's the real deal, but the entire way he fights could easily fall apart if he's not the dominant wrestler in the cage.

Mark De La Rosa vs Elias Garcia
any leans ?
Mark De La Rosa is unathletic... Elias looked good on tape, despite he got droped in his last fight

Surprised nobody talking about Maia-carmouche.
I know Liz hasn’t looked great these past few years but idk how she doesn’t win this one.

Reminds me a lot of his fight against Skelly, actually. I like Volkanovski as a fellow Australian, and hope that he's the real deal, but the entire way he fights could easily fall apart if he's not the dominant wrestler in the cage.

Berm div 1 wrestler similarish body type and Berm was getting scopped up and slammed all over the place.

Berm div 1 wrestler similarish body type and Berm was getting scopped up and slammed all over the place.
Yeah. I'm playing Elkins, too. I'm just hoping Volk wins it since I'd love him to be the real deal. Though Elkins Sub5ing Ortega is also very pleasing to me.

Also think Scoggins is gonna keep getting wider. Russian money doesn't really hit till the last 24 hours.

Back