Post your dog (and rate my dog)

OP dog is awesome

This was my dog. He ended up getting stolen out the backyard by some fuck

hudson4_001.jpg

Here he is as a pup

hudson2_001.jpg
Bernese,awesome. Mine passed little over a year ago. I now have a tree walking coon hound/ great Dane mix and a collie

Bernese,awesome. Mine passed little over a year ago. I now have a tree walking coon hound/ great Dane mix and a collie

Sorry to hear bro but good you've got another dog. I've thought a lot about getting another one but I need to get my garden fence sorted out

Sorry to hear bro but good you've got another dog. I've thought a lot about getting another one but I need to get my garden fence sorted out
Ya killed me. I lost my Rott a few years back as well, both cancer. Trying to post pic of hound but file to big I quess

me & @Zer at Sherdog's secret plat get together. we were way overdressed

2708469526_a799fe1526_b.jpg

My first dog is in my avatar. She's 9 now . Old lady.

This is our second dog.

engpz.jpg

No idea what the hell he is. He came from Greece after we found a box of pups dumped on our doorstep. We ended up with him. Incredibly loving and friendly.

2e21q86.jpg

^ And that's him after we got his fur buzzed for the summer. Normally he has dreadlocks...

Meet Simon, my two year old Cavalier King Charles Spaniel.
36466299_1652740424844937_1571318471050919936_n.jpg

Alright i did a search and couldn't find this thread having been made in the past 12 months.
Everyone knows dogs are mans best friend. They are the greatest animals to ever walk gods green earth.
I wanted to share some pics of my best buddy, Alfie. Feel free to rate him out of 10, then share a photo of your own pooch for the berry to enjoy.

Alfie is a kelpie x staffy and has oodles of personality. He is great with other dogs and with adults and kids. He has three close friends which i can also post photos of if required.

This is him at 10 weeks old (both photos)
XqyRZk8.jpg

tHqgyS9.jpg

This is him at 2 years old.

5ZEHxs1.jpg

tIMKzBQ.jpg

Ears are kind of pointy but I suppose I'd hit it in a dry spell.

My first dog is in my avatar. She's 9 now . Old lady.

This is our second dog.

engpz.jpg

No idea what the hell he is. He came from Greece after we found a box of pups dumped on our doorstep. We ended up with him. Incredibly loving and friendly.

2e21q86.jpg

^ And that's him after we got his fur buzzed for the summer. Normally he has dreadlocks...
Congrats on saving the little guy. I'm sure he has paid you back 100 fold with love and affection

Congrats on saving the little guy. I'm sure he has paid you back 100 fold with love and affection

You meant to say love and destruction.

He has trashed:
2 vacuum cleaners
pair of reading glasses
pair of sunglasses
2 tables
5 or 6 books
3 dog beds
a rug
several floor mats
numerous shoes
3 gloves
huge pack of soap powder (although he chewed the edge then stopped for some reason)
cat play tower
several plastic dog bowls
the tv cable....

Those are the ones I can remember off the top of my head. But he is really lovely, just wants affection.

Edit - tv remote
DVD cases

Last edited:
Back