Man walks in on his wife and the mechanic....dead of carbon monoxide poisoning

At least the mechanic went out doing what he was good at, getting his nuts lubed and wrenched.

Old guy is giving that lady "tune-ups" in the afterlife now.

Not much of a mechanic if you don't realize running a car in an enclosed space is a bad idea.

Not much of a mechanic if you don't realize running a car in an enclosed space is a bad idea.
This was also my thought. What a shit mechanic.

Newark? I’m guessing she was fucking him to pay him for fixing her 1996 Toyota Corolla with gold hub caps.

Not Florida but New Jersey. I know a lot of people like to think Florida has a monopoly on stupid stuff but it's not true. Stupidity is everywhere.
Ye but we eat your face off down here BY GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The NE has had a tremendous heat wave in recent weeks. They were probably hot while fucking and tried to run the AC with the car running. Lost track of time....dead.

Thats a tough conversation that guy gonna have with God.

I think the husband killed them

Thats a tough conversation that guy gonna have with God.

He's probably headed in the opposite direction. Satan will high-five him and give him a job in Hell's garage:D

Hopefully he had a life insurance policy out on her.

that's what I was thinking as well. I don't know what I'd be more bothered by, the fact the guy was nailing my wife or that I'd been paying this dumb shit to take care of my vehicles when he doesn't even understand one of the basics of internal combustion engines producing carbon monoxide.

Well, on the bright side he can get a new wife and mechanic now, guilt and hassle free.

He's probably headed in the opposite direction. Satan will high-five him and give him a job in Hell's garage:D
I don't think Satan would put up with that level of incompetence. The prince of darkness has standards.

Maybe the Canadian devil would, he doesn't seem too particular.
upload_2018-7-11_9-28-5.jpeg

Karma+is+a+bitch+story+of+my+life_28f584_3466648.jpg

The NE has had a tremendous heat wave in recent weeks. They were probably hot while fucking and tried to run the AC with the car running. Lost track of time....dead.

Lost track of time while having sex? Can't say that's ever happened to me.

Well on the bright side, that’s probably the most enjoyable way to die. Can’t complain.

Welp If I was him, I'd make her family pay for the funeral and I wouldn't even bother showing up.

tenor.gif

Back