Post your dog (and rate my dog)

Cant keep her off the damn computer tho

One of my favourite breeds there^ .Totally loopy though.

be careful bud, people will start fwapping to this pic.

Seriously though, I'm amazed at anyone that can keep their dog wearing one of those, I tried with my one dog after we got him fixed, figured it was better than the satellite dish cone thing they put on them. He ripped it off within a few minutes, but didn't go for the stitches so we just left him be.
Here are my boys, both rescues. The one on the right is Domino chihuahua/beagle and the one on the left is Winston who is chihuahua and we don't know what else.
the boys.jpg

Winston kills just about anything that comes along, we call him the pocket pitbull.

Seriously though, I'm amazed at anyone that can keep their dog wearing one of those, I tried with my one dog after we got him fixed, figured it was better than the satellite dish cone thing they put on them. He ripped it off within a few minutes, but didn't go for the stitches so we just left him be.
Here are my boys, both rescues. The one on the right is Domino chihuahua/beagle and the one on the left is Winston who is chihuahua and we don't know what else.
View attachment 405211

Winston kills just about anything that comes along, we call him the pocket pitbull.
They look hella spunky!!!
If you ever need another neck cone, try the inflatable pillow types. Way less annoying for the dogs

They look hella spunky!!!
They are, they both torment anything that comes in the yard, Winston has killed a rat, a snake, multiple lizards and almost killed an iguana that was a little bigger than him, before I pulled him off it and it ran off. Domino on the other hand will corner something, stop, turn to me with a look of "what the hell do I do now?" The best is when birds, especially vultures fly overhead and these two little shits are jumping in the air trying to catch them. They are jumping maybe half a meter to 3/4 a meter on their best day to try and catch something that is about 40 meters in the air.

View attachment 405211

Shes sexy and she knows it too. Ye its hard as hell to keep them on when shes in heat shes a little older now and dont drip everywhere. I got this spray from walmart that cleans it up easily. Shes such a sweet dog she dont even bother the ducks on the lake the canadian geese hiss at her tho and she dont go near them. Ive had to chase a few of them off cause they are bullies and try and push her around. Good lookin dogs you got there brother.

Shes sexy and she knows it too. Ye its hard as hell to keep them on when shes in heat shes a little older now and dont drip everywhere. I got this spray from walmart that cleans it up easily. Shes such a sweet dog she dont even bother the ducks on the lake the canadian geese hiss at her tho and she dont go near them. Ive had to chase a few of them off cause they are bullies and try and push her around. Good lookin dogs you got there brother.
thanks man. You must have a tough time when she is in heat with the other dogs come sniffing around.
Funny you mention the ducks and geese. I get the muscovy ducks (which I'm sure you are very familiar with), the brown geese and the white geese. All three are dicks, but the white geese take it to another level.
I used to have a cat that lived outside my house, wasn't mine but I ended up feeding it since it kept hanging around. I'm allergic, but it was a really sweet cat. Only problem was I'd have to stand guard while the cat ate or the ducks would come over and bully the cat and take her food.

9.5/10 on the dog. 3/10 on your weed control in the yard.

thanks man. You must have a tough time when she is in heat with the other dogs come sniffing around.
Funny you mention the ducks and geese. I get the muscovy ducks (which I'm sure you are very familiar with), the brown geese and the white geese. All three are dicks, but the white geese take it to another level.
I used to have a cat that lived outside my house, wasn't mine but I ended up feeding it since it kept hanging around. I'm allergic, but it was a really sweet cat. Only problem was I'd have to stand guard while the cat ate or the ducks would come over and bully the cat and take her food.
Muscovy was all that were here for years and they are great ducks.

Fred was my buddy he also screwed everything around here he was a big pimp and probly fathered most of the ducks.

Heres Peggy shes a muscovy too poor little girl got hit by a car and lost half of one leg. I feed her everday

Heres Peggys mom with her last babies

And heres some mallards these are usually not as friendly but these will take food from my hand. They are tamer cause they were born here. The canadian guess will take food by hand too..........as they hiss at me lol

Good looking dog. I rate him a 9.
Here’s mine.

Oh wow looks very similar to my wife's dog who I fucking hate. We actually got into a semi fight about that dog this morning. He barked as I went in to put my dog back on the bed with my wife adn kiss my wife goodbye as I was leaving for BJJ. Her dog barks at anyone getting close to each other and was going off, woke up my son. So now I can't walk my dog in the morning or kiss my wife good bye.

She works overnight and I shove that fucker in the garage.

My dog when we first got her:

Lady.jpg

Wife's dog with my dog laying her foot on him giving 0 fucks
bosco.jpg

Muscovy was all that were here for years and they are great ducks.

Mallards these are usually not as friendly but these will take food from my hand. They are tamer cause they were born here. The canadian guess will take food by hand too..........as they hiss at me lol
Damn, look at you. I try not to feed them because they shit all over the place. I don't have any malice towards the Muscovys but they are messy. If I find a lost baby I'll try to return it to its mother. Although I swear stormwater drains are a baby Muscovy's worst threat. Can't tell you how many times I've seen a family walking and all a sudden half the babies drop in.
A little while back a family of Haitians was admitted to the hospital, come to find out they were catching and eating the Muscovys.
The Mallards are cool, they are pretty shy but they are pretty ducks.
Good stuff man, I just stick to a bird feeder to lure song birds and squirrels into the yard, gives the boys something to chase so they don't get any fatter than they already are. I don't need them fighting with ducks, Winston would fight to the death and Domino would probably cower and run.

Oh wow looks very similar to my wife's dog who I fucking hate. We actually got into a semi fight about that dog this morning. He barked as I went in to put my dog back on the bed with my wife adn kiss my wife goodbye as I was leaving for BJJ. Her dog barks at anyone getting close to each other and was going off, woke up my son. So now I can't walk my dog in the morning or kiss my wife good bye.

She works overnight and I shove that fucker in the garage.

My dog when we first got her:

View attachment 405249

Wife's dog with my dog laying her foot on him giving 0 fucks
View attachment 405247
your dog is a cutie

Damn, look at you. I try not to feed them because they shit all over the place. I don't have any malice towards the Muscovys but they are messy. If I find a lost baby I'll try to return it to its mother. Although I swear stormwater drains are a baby Muscovy's worst threat. Can't tell you how many times I've seen a family walking and all a sudden half the babies drop in.
A little while back a family of Haitians was admitted to the hospital, come to find out they were catching and eating the Muscovys.
The Mallards are cool, they are pretty shy but they are pretty ducks.
Good stuff man, I just stick to a bird feeder to lure song birds and squirrels into the yard, gives the boys something to chase so they don't get any fatter than they already are. I don't need them fighting with ducks, Winston would fight to the death and Domino would probably cower and run.
Told you years ago on here ducks were the reason I bought the house. I looked at 4 here and was worried this one might flood cause it was so close to water. But the realtor opened up the blinds and ducks everywhere looked up as if to say FEEEED MEEEEE. I said this is the one I want.
This lake attracts everything even had 2 bald eagles come here. Ive seen birds here I dont even know what they are.
When I lived in Miami I was right on the beach and still got bored there. I havnt here and Im paying less than that one bedroom shack on Collins Ave.

Koda

Attachments

• 7738490D-8B63-4F15-9AFA-B2D004E36747.jpeg
    7738490D-8B63-4F15-9AFA-B2D004E36747.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 10
Great looking dog, TS. 9/10

My Shepard (9 months) and my girlfriend's lab (5 years).

259d3qe.jpg

Back